Chapter 22

Her POV,

"I need to think about it"

I sigh when he smile at me, I think I need to think of it more but im still thinking if I gonna agree to be a muse on a basketball tournament on our school.

I mean there's many girls that more pretty than me, that they can do more often be flirting to basketball players and here am I, busying myself to my workplace and not gonna make even glimpse on my other human.

but still if I gonna accept the muse thingy, I expect the higher grade to my teacher and I know im kinda slut when it comes to grades.

speaking of grades, when It comes to studying, you need to remember my name because I love studying and not gonna boast myself, im one who running for honors this year so yeah!

and when it comes to music? well, I love working it and I want to agree to bang sihyuk and want to make music more often but im still thinking of it because bang sihyuk tip was so high.

by the way, after I bid goodbye to bang sihyuk, jeonggeuk pull me again to go to school, yeah we actually need to go to school now because intrams already ended.

"what's happening to you and bang pd nim?"

he asked, I just said the real and im not gonna fake it because you already knew that I hate fakes!

actually the company and my school is kinda far so that I close my eyes and sleep for a moment. even if I have enough sleep, sleeping is the best when it comes to rest.

His POV,

Chewy doesn't knew that Bangtan - hyung knows her since im still admiring her but then chewy didnt know us but its okey at least she just know that im his husband not an idol.

and im loving it to be honest.

after chewy and pd nim talked, I didnt knew that she eventually get out of the office, confused and thinking so deep.

"hey! what are you thinking of?"

she look at me and then sigh then look away again

"problems, your not involve here so dont mind me."

I almost look at her madly but then I maintain to be a good husband to her since I've been unloyal these days.

but its not a fling! I dont like it! Im just-- just- flirt. yeah flirt, and also they want them to pleasure me so why am I refused it?

"just answer my fucking question chewy"

"why? am I too secretive to you? well, your right..."

my blood boils, she tries to show me my inner monster huh--

I mentally slap myself and then heave a sigh. I dont want to make an arguement towarda us.

but I think, im starting to ruin it since im starting to be a playboy again. but then, I've said that ill be a fucking loyal husband to her till forever even if its not exist

but I hope she didnt know whats my secrets are. I dont want her to know it since im still trying to reduce of being a playboy plus I want to be focused on chewy more than my fling so I need to quit of this life and be a good husband to chewy. isnt it enough?

Her POV,

here we go again.

hes starting to investigate to me again. actually Im still thinking if ill gonna push being a muse of that tournament like, what should I do? im still rookie when it comes to this.

when it comes to this thing, they should pick the prettiest in school like duh im not beautiful and remember, im still a freshman of this school so I didnt know much of here :)

but should I try this?

arrggh! im still thinking about this and what about the prettiest girls here? arent they enough to pick as their muse?

"hey! hey! chewy ah! hey!"

I snap back when I heard someone callingmy name, I look at my back and I saw chaeyoung, oh she's here?

of course chewy you didnt talk that too much to your classmates and your just focus on your studies and working on a song, you idiot!

"o-oh chaeyoung! where have you been?"

I asked her, she sit at jeon's seat and chit chat with but then with my sudden surprise, chaeyoung whisper at me

"they talking about you being the muse because the principals and the teachers already spread who's the muse of basketball tournament"

"they already pick me and im still thinking if I gonna take it or leave it? no way..."

"that's the thing chewy, jeonggeuk and company agreed that you should be this year's muse!"

"but I dont want to--"

"na ah! just take it chewy and just support your husband"

after she said that, my face being wrinkled and im cringing on what she said earlier, it made me goosebumps anyways.

I heave a sigh and then look at her, im not pretty please ill gonna leave this and just focus on myself
"if you didnt do being a muse, ill swear you didn't know what to do to you chewy."

who's that?

---------------

gUYS IM GONNA TELL YOU THIS,

IM SHOOKD

I HAVE A TICKET FOR #WINGSTOURINMANILA IM SO HAPPPPPPYYYY

AND I PURCHASE FOR DAY 2!

SO NOW IM KINDA CRYING ( NOT LITERALLY ) AND IM GONNA SEE THE BOYS FOR THE FIRST TIME OMGGGG

SO MAY 7 DAY 2 SEE YOU PHILIPPINE ARMYS

-jiminttemeune