Chapter 9

His POV

"I need to book a flight to go to Gwangju RIGHT NOW!" I raised my voice when they say that there's no more ticket flight to Gwangju this time around.

"But sir, the departure of the last plane is around 6:00 AM." I look at my wrist watch and then its still 5:00.

Do you know why now im always woke up in the morning because of chewy and chewy is an early bird.

I dont know why she hate me that much so that she cant see me? Im not Playboy, they just call me International Playboy because many girls in my family's school always wants my attention to them.

But, Chewy caught my eyes and she's just a freshmen like me, just a normal teenager and also kind to her only bestfriend, Momo.

Since then, I always stalk her by my sight, I stalk her facebook and instagram accounts and I know her blood type and status in her life since then so that I want a permission to marry this girl.

So I got her by Arrange Marriage but then she didn't realized that I will marry her again when she's 18.

I snapped when suddenly my phone ring. I immediately answer it because its the airline's number.

"Sir Jeon, Mr. Jeon alredy booked you a flight this 9:15." I raised my eyebrow, why my father booked my flight?

"Okey okey, thank you." and I already end the call to ready myself, I packed my things and also I want Hoseok and Jimin hyung to my flight.

Why Hoseok hyung? because he knows gwangju and its his hometown. Why Jimin hyung? I dont know why.

So I call immediately Hoseok hyung to get his permission to go with me, he will go if Jimin hyung are going with me too so that I call jimin hyung also, he also said that he will come.

I smirk because of the happiness but still Mrs. Jeon needs to punish because she leave me without permission.

Mrs. Jeon, you can't run away from me. You're mine and no one gonna touch you any single man except ME.

Author's POV

While Jungkook is already packed, she call Tzuyu again but still 'The number you dial is blah blah blah'. He doesn't need that kind of voice because its irritating in his ears.

Meanwhile... Chewy seems so happy with her new friends. by the way, he's now in the airplane, ready to take off but the pilot and stewardess said that the flight is cancelled by 2 hours because of personal problem. So that they need to wait 2 hours at the airplane.

Because of the boredness, she quickly got her notebook and start writing her new song, even if she's not done with the song that she leave at their house, she wrote a song again.

"Chewy!" Chewy jumped when suddenly Sana shock him so bad but still chewy can laugh at it because it's cute at her sight.

"You scared me!" Chewy said and suddenly, chewy hid her notebook on her handbag.

"I just wanna be friends to you so thats why huehue!" they both laugh because of it but still, chewy feels awkward towards Sana.

"Oh let's be friends! Sana--" Sana cutted her by talking back.

"It should be Sana eonni! im older than you kid!" and he patted Chewy's forehead caused by chewy forehead was reddish.

"So sana eonni, dont seat there!! did you saw the note at the chair?" She quickly stand up and she get the note.

'RESERVED.' thats the note that pasted on the chair next to chewy so that Sana went to her sit and waiting for 50 minutes to taking off.

---

Jungkook is now on the Incheon International Airport to go to Gwangju and fetch chewy, he's confident that he will get chewy.

"Jungkook-ssi, why did you want to go to my hometown?" Suddenly, Hoseok ask his younger friend about going to his hometown, Gwangju.

Suddenly, Jungkook froze, he didnt know how to say to his hyung but he can maintain himself from being poker faced man.

"Ill just having fun with your hometown because I miss to go out of the country." Jungkook lied to his hyung.

Hoseok shrugs his shoulder so that Jungkook back to his business, to track where Chewy is.

While Jungkook is tracking chewy, Chewy need to go to comfort room to pee, she really need to pee because she drink many water a while ago.

"Uhm, Momo eonni please keep you eyes on my things? I need to go to comfort room! Thank you eonni!" Chewy didnt wait Momo's answer because she need to pee.

Momo shocked at it but because of that, she just let chewy to go to pee.

While chewy is walking, she saw a figure that jungkook have, she look at it down to up and then she saw Jungkook busy playing his phone.

Chewy running back to her place even if she's peeing at her jean skirt, she need a disguise, maybe she need to borrow Jungyeon's cup, Momo's sunglasses and Mina's mask.

"Yah eonni deul! can I borrow your mask, sunglasses and a cup? Hes here!" Chewy said to her eonni's while panting.

They already knew why chewy go with them, they knew that so that the gave chewy a cuo, sunglass and a mask to disguise herself.

"Chewy, he's coming! disguise as fast as you can!" So that chewy disguise as fast as flash. so when she was done, she clean herself and pretend that she's sleeping while using Chaeyoung's headset.

She dont need to use her own headset because she knew that Jungkook know her headsets.

"Act as others chewy, act like you're not chewy!" she mumbled it while pretending to sleep, suddenly someone sat behind her, she quickly look at it. She widened her eyes knowing that Jeon Jungkook is her seatmate AGAIN.

She quickly left a sigh because of the destiny that she had.

"Uhmm, miss what time is it?"

Her POV

"Uhmm, miss what time is it?"

I widened my eyes when I heard Jeon Jungkook's voice, I look at him but still he didnt know me because I have disguise, remember that guys!

"I-it's 9-9:00 AM s-sir." I said nervously, then I look away, I know he didnt know me in this kind of disguise.

"Oh okey." Phew!! thank you lord! I hope he didnt find me!

I look at my left side and now im sleeping, I even forgot my pillow but its okey, I can handle it. Bye gonna sleep!

-----------

Hello guyseu! Im updating this chaptie! but there's part 2 of this because I cut the scene.

So I update this because of class suspension, I hope tomorrow have a classes because I love school btw huehue

-jiminttemeune