Chapter 43

Her POV,

After cleaning, I immediately go down to get some snacks since jungkook is an eating monster, I just go down and the look at the foods that I think jungkook will love to eat.

as I look at the cabinets, I hear some doorbell from our house, because im a girl and im in the first floor of this house, I went to the door and open it of course. my eyebrows curled

by the way, who's this girl? we're not that related but by the way who's this girl again? he have a bangs and then have a black hair but her face seems so familiar, I dont know if I knew her or now but she's pretty...

"Hi chewy! by the way, why are you here?"

isnt it obvious that I live here? I roll my eyes mentally but Im still calm because we all knew that she is pretty, okey I get it now.

"I live here, by the way why are you here?"

my eyebrows curled down and look at her straight because I dont know, I smell something today.

"Im yeri and where's jungkook chewy? we will study together since im also an accelerated student. he invite me to study on this address and then I feel like im in the wrong house. is this jungkook's house?"

I hummed and then look at her while pouting, I guide her to our house since shes a visitor and luckily, she will guide jungkook to graduate in this school year.

but I feel the pain as I say that I will call jungkook, since its kinda hurt to me, its just fine if they will study together, there's no any malicious there since we--- jungkook and me are now engage with each other since yesterday right?

"Hey jungkook! Yeri girl is craving a word with you! you will study together and she even say it in front of me, but---- hey!"

I shocked when someone tapping my shoulders, I look behind and I saw Yeri, is she tracing me when I go up? what the--

"oh she's already here jungkook! by the way, gonna go to my room to clean up the dust okey? have fun~"

I said as I close the door slowly, jungkook didnt knew that im being a bitch that being jealous in that couple study chuchu! I dont think it wont work tho.

His POV,

After chewy is going out from my room, yeri unexpectedly jump onto me and im shocked because he sink her face on my face, I push her and then not to dare to look at her.

"look yeri, im already engage to chewy so please know you limits?"

she growl and then rolled her eyes, I irritate because she cant stop chasing me, like what the fuck? I didnt invite her in the group study in the first place.

"but I can be your mistress daddy, I dont mind if you'll engaged to that chewy bitch--"

I didnt knew that I already slap her because of what she said, she eventually called chewy a bitch. what will you do if she treat your ex fling on your fiance right?

"okey, but w-we will s-study first cause I dont want to waste my time for t-this"

I mouthed 'good' and then I just ignore her just to study.

------------------------

Author Note

its already 7 chapters left TT but this is the first part of thr possessive playboy series hihi so enjoy this

comment and suggestions please

-jiminttemeune