Chapter 2

Her POV

"I want to get my revenge on you, Mrs. Jeon."

My body shake a little because of his husky voice, suddenly Jeon Jungkook grab my wrist and then run after me, even if I rupture, he still running until he stops, whoo! Im tired of running! Can someone please stop us from running? Im outta breath.

"What do you want Jeon Jungkook?" I ask him in a mad tone with a panting tone, I held my knee to catch breath.

"You." I widened my eyes because of shock, I laugh sarcasticly, I cant believe it! Duh he's a playboy and I hate the most of it! or its other way around?

"Psh! I want me too! Do you want to kick your crotch again, Mr. Jeon Jungkook huh?" I said with an angry tone, my day is totally pisses right now because of this shts!

"No, I want you inside me." I frowned to him and thrn I rolled my eyes, I mouthed 'International Playboy psh.' But I think he saw it, so what? I dont care! I just, I want to go out of here and then go to my school to let me eat some breads. He even let me starved.

"You know what? I love you very much Mrs. Jeon but why dont you love me back huh? I'll stop this game of mine if you love me back." I looked at him and then I rolled my eyes again and sigh.

Seriously, Jeon Jungkook? Just of a forking (fcking) agreement? No I cant do that because I didn't love him ever since I know him here in our school.

"No." And then I walked out of the place, leaving Jeon Jungkook's pisses face.

-----------------------------

Im looking for Momo eonni who I left out a while ago, aish maybe she'll go to her classroom by herself. I already fel bad as her bestfriend.

So that Im on my way to go to my classroom.

When im walking, I feel that they glaring at me, I feel that im doing bad at them, maybe because of that early issue of me and Jeon Jungkook.

Well, Jungkooks is name International Playboy but girls also call him Prince of Seduction.

When I arrived in my classroom, they greet me and I greeted them too because im a good girl anyway.

I sat down at my respectively seat and then I grab my diary to write all my embarrassed and funny moments here.

"Dear Diary,

That Jeon Jungkook is very ughh I cant explain! I hate him! I dont want to see him, so my embarrassed moment earlier is when he grab my wrist and then his fangurls saw it, I got embarrassed because they glare at me. That's all."

And then I keep it in my bag and then suddenly touch my shoulder.

"Who are you?" I said and then I look at my back.

And then I saw Jeon Jungkook's chin are in my shoulder. My lips almost touched his.

Phew! That was close!

I hit his face by my hands and then grab my cellphone and then put my headset on.

I dont want to hear his voice anyways.

----------------------

"Class go to your respectively seats." Teacher Sarah said and oh she's half korean so that's why her name is english, well its not my business to know other people's lives.

"And oh! I forgot, Teacher So Min replace her student here because I dont know." Teacher sarah said as my lips goes thinner.

'Who's that student who replaced by Teacher Somin?' I mumbled to myself and then I raised my eyebrow.

Why am I concern to that replaceable student? Tsk.

"Hey come in boy!" And then suddenly my girl classmates shrieked and scream like their ovaries are exploaded.

Im just eating here secretly guys! I dont mind them because I dont give a shit, I dont give a fuck.

"Im Jeon Jungkook but you can call me Daddy."

I think im gonna choke guys! Im gonna choke! Im gonna choke!

"OH MY GOD! TAKE MY SOUL ALREADY!"

"OH MY GOD! HI DADDY JUNGKOOK!"

"HEY! ARE YOU FREE TONIGHT?"

"JEON JUNGKOOK MARRY ME!"

'Replace me gurl!' I mumbled to myself when I heard that girl and mentally rolled my eyes.

I close my eyes to calm myself because of the shriek and screams at my classroom. I need to calm down, calm down chewy!

Why I need to calm down anyways? ._.

Ughh! I just need to finish my food right now, dont give a shit about them anyways ._.

"Hey Ms. Chou! Why are you eating in front of classes?" Teacher Sarah said, I looked up and then I saw Jeon Jungkook standing in front. It means that he didn't seat on the chair? Psh.

"Im hungry ma'am!" I said while my mouth is full.

"But why here in our classroom?" Teacher Sarah asked me again, aigoo~

"Because I dont want to scream like them." Sorry ma'am, Im attacking my thug personality.

"So it means your fangirling also? Like them? I thought your not like them." Teacher Sarah said in a disappointed tone, I saw Jeon Jungkook smirking but im just roll my eyes.

"Im fangirling at my breads." And then I bite in to full myself. Well, its crunchy so that they hear it.

My boy classmates laugh at me but the other girls raised my eyebrows to me like 'wtf are you saying'.

Psh crazy little beach!

So that im just zipped my mouth and then listening to 'I dont give a fork' introduction.

"Start again, Mr. Jeon." I rolled my eyes when Teacher Sarah said that. I want to eat my breeaaaadddssss~

"Im Jeon Jungkook but you can call me your Daddy." Okae, im gonna choke-

"Im now 20 and please be nice to me~" he smiles and oh! His bunny teeth its cute- wtF are you saying Chou Tzuyu?

"So please sit beside Ms. Chou." wtaF- wahts happening in my life? I dont want this!

Jungkook walked to go to my empty seat, oh I get it, that's why its always empty! Goodness! My dog's seat are gone now, byeii byeii~

Im just look at the chair and then I got my dog doll to keep it in my bag.

------------------------

When your listening to the teacher but someone steal a stare in you, its me! That's my situation now, because Jeon Jungkook stealing a stare at me.

He didn't listening at all.

Ma'am! Please remove him here! I dont want to see this face!

"Hey Mrs. Jeon! Your so cute!" I look at him and then I raised my eyebrow.

"I know, listen first before you gonna flirt." I said and then go back to my business, is to listening.

----------

This is just beginning guys //laughs//

Remember, This not the other story that the girl in the beginning is already in love liek duh! Dont give a fork cuz im infires!

But the possession thingy is coming, just wait for another boy character //smirkeu//

By the way, vote and comment! sarang sarang! //throws infires//

*sorry for my grammatical error and typos ill just re edit it if this story ended

-taerpitude

「 revised 」