Chapter 29

« if I got 35k reads ill post my selca here yeah im not pretty I just uhmm yeah showing mah face. »

[ W A R N I N G ]

< 2000+ WORDS AND ANOTHER WARNING BELOW >

Her POV,

I must say, that Taehyung is a funny guy and have a full of memes on his face, you cant saw it on your first impression because he have a blank face but if you talk to him, he will entertain you like what he did to me right now, I feel like I wanna laugh for the last of my life with him, I dont know why but I love seeing him laughing with me. I laugh at his meme face that we actually forgot our lines for photoshoot and filming and we didnt know that the director call us already to ready ourselves.

"okey listen you two, this is not the time that the two of you laugh and play around, you need to be serious here and we need to finish this photoshoot and filming in just one day since we declare in your school that there's a holiday so we need your full cooperation for this and listen to us everyday we spoke up for the two of you, got that mr kim and ms chou?"

we both nod and then we start to read the script to memorize the action that we need to do since this is the commercial that we need to do, they say that they will show it on national tv which is I nervous a lot, I just thought of quitting to this because I though im just cheering at the basketball league which is held at our school.

"did you understand on what we did chewy ah?"

taehyung ask me, I just shrug because I dont know how to do it too and since im wearing an orange crop top and then sport short with a rubber shoes. I think im gonna be a runner or nah? since I saw the extra person here and It scares me to be honest because he wore like a zombie or should I say he's a zombie for this commercial thingy and yeah it scares me! I think I need jeonggeuk this time--

what the hell? what did I say? this is not me! I never thought of thinking jeonggeuk! oh my god please God have mercy on me please!

"OKEY CHEWY STAND THERE AND THEN WE NEED TO START  THIS FILMING AND THEN TAEHYUNG YOUR NEXT FOR THIS OKEY? TZUYU BE READY REMOVE YOUR JACKET NOW."

I obligate and then I remove my jacket or should I say comforter to be ready for the filming of this commercial, I dont know what brand or just a basketball league that will make to film for me, im too lazy to ask you know.

I place myself to the end point of yanghwa bridge and then they already say to me that I need to run and then I ignore the zombie that will be my extra and keep running for the commercial and then after this, we will go to school and then taehyung will shoot there, ill watch him later there because he support me here unlike jungkook who just practicing for their song-- what the! I just shrug and then focus on the main event here so that they start the camera roll and then I start running.

Their Author's POV

As they started the filming for commercial in yanghwa bridge, Taehyung is staring at chewys body, he didnt look at chewy's body since then because he cant do it and yes hes not looking on how sexy or fat your are, he's looking on whats good deed you have and he found it on the most beautiful girl in the campus; in taehyungs eyes.

he wonder why jungkook would always tracing her like he's a food for her master like he knows that chewy's husband is jungkook, wanna know why?

flashback

when we ordered jjangjangmyeon, and laugh at my meme jokes that even arent funny, chewy just laugh even if she's eating, taehyung just box smile in his breath taking scenery in front of him.