Chapter 19

His POV,

"okey. so jeonggeuk why did you go here? are you looking at me?"

my mouth agape. is she knew already? she chuckles and shrugged her head.

so ethereal

"I just want to protect you."

she look at me and then sigh, she smile a little and then look at the sky again.

why so beautiful chewy? I dont deserve you

"by the way, let's go home! im already tired jeon--"

"jeongguk!"

"arrgh! jeongguk! happy now?"
I grin and grip my hand on her thin waist which cause her yell at my face

but I didnt grip a little because I know that junhui will find her again.

and yes! I was the one who hide junhui inside the lotte world. I just dont want chewy smile to anyone

only me can make her smile and laugh.

"hey your hand!"

let me be the one chewy please?

"

hey! deaf already? earth to jeongguk!?"

my senses back in reality when someone wave her hand on my face and I noticed that its chewy.

what a cute hands ey?

I hold it and smile at her, her face blush like a crimson red and its kinda cut--

Its cute. so ethereal

"jeongguk let my hands--"

"shhh! its already evening! dont shout. lets just walk to go home ey?"

after that, she didnt answer me back. instead she just let me hold her hand. it fits well on my big hands.

I observe that her ring,
she didnt wear it? isnt she mad at me all this time? because of what? because of the people's physical opinion on me?

"you didn't wear your ring"

"its not fits on my finger anymore so thats why I didnt wear it anymore."

I nod as an answer and she look at our hands.

" you still wear it."

I grin when she notice it.

I nod and smile at her, exposing.my bunny teeth.

"ohh okey! uhmmm..."

"your writing a song right?"

she nods while walking at the cherry blossom tree. its now spring and I feel the cold and I think chewy also.

"whats your weakest genre chewy?"

she look at me instantly and then look at the other direction. I chuckle when I look at her face being frustrated when I asked that question.

"w-when you do the p-piano on my w-workplace."

I grin when I remember that, chewy on my body and hugging her while im doing her song. she didnt gave me credits well but I think she's thankful when she already done with it.

but wait, what's the title of her song that I do then?

"what's the title of the song that you said its your weakest point of genre?"

her forehead wrinked and think hard when she thinks whats the title of the song.

"I already forgot it, sorry!"

I nod when she said it, im still holding her hands and its feels good on her hands and makes me wanna hold it so tight like forever.

"you still holding my hand jeon."

she whimpered but I didnt care, I just smile in him with gentleness overflowing on my face and I think...

I love this moment, I dont want to end this because I knew that she will mad at me again.

Her POV,

going back to reality.

he held my hand, I dont know if I like it or not.

im not that kind of person who kinda love to pick up in love.

like duh! I dont wanna have a husband

but then the fate didnt want it.

but its okey, I didnt expect such this things like having a fake husband, fake relationship, fake marriage.

"earth to chewy?"

thump. thump. thump. thump. thump. thump.

whats happening to me? I dont want to live like this-

"you okey? you look so pale!"

I came to my senses when he shake my shoulders and look at him, sincere all over his face.

I just nod and I shocked when he hugged me, why on earth did he do this to me?

"hey let me-- I cant breath--"

he cupped my chin gently, his face move closely to me and then I try to move away but then he held my waist tightly so that I cant escape.

why-

his lips touched mine, I cant escape but I feel butterfly on my stomach and I dont think im just hungry. im eating ice cream a while ago.

with it... I just close my eyes and feel his lips on mine.

--------------

ASDFGHJKL I dont know what to say HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment goal: 5 comments ( no 'update pls' please )

just wanna do a goal because I want to motive to finish this so yeah

but by the way, ill just promote my story. its Amnesia and its v and wendy fanfic dunno y I part wendy as it so want to share it to you guys

-jiminttemeune