Chapter 6

Her POV

"Because of that, you will be punished Mrs. Jeon."

what? what did he say? punished? what did I do to him? I dont have doing anything wrong about him or maybe... aish! dont mind it chewy ah!

I just roll my eyes and then I wipe my tears because I love my workplace so much even if im just 16 years old and yes! im just 14 when im start to write a song but I never hear it in other artist because im so busy and they already brought that to me so that I already forget about it.

And about this new song that I brought again? hmm I think Im improving here, maybe I guess? or not? but still I'll brought it and then forget it but still its still part of my memories.

Back at the present we're Jeon Jungkook stare at me and then while me, still wiping my tears because of the things that happened a while ago. I face my computer to burn (a/n: bultaoreune) the disk and the place it in its case.

"You didn't listen to me Mrs. Jeon, you have double punishment right now." I frowned when I hear that on my back so that I face him. I didn't realized that he sits behind my chair so that my mouth agape of what he did.

"Seriously Jeon? I dont know what did I do that for you is a sinful huh? Psh fuck off."

But suddenly, Jeon Jungkook cover my mouth again, my eyes widened because of that sudden action of his, So that I hit his hand that in my mouth but , he didn't hesitate to remove it. Goodness im still Chou Cena but still he didn't remove it, so I continuing to hit his hand until it removes but still he didnt.

"Come on Mrs. Jeon, just pay your punishment okey?" I raise my eyebrow in disbelieve, really? I dont know what kind of that kind of punishment. Suddenly my head nod slowly and then close my eyes.

------

"Hey let's take a fun right now chewy! at your house?" I sigh and pout at the same time, I have punishment plus a song that I need to finish and studying, multitasking is suck fam.

"hmm lemme think about it eonni! I have many things to do so that im think of it okey?" I said, waiting for momo eonni's answer.

"Dont go with her." I jumped when I heard Jeon Jungkook spoke in my back, I close my eyes to calm myself because im shocked. I rolled my eyes and then put my computer headset, I don't want to listen to his playboyic words.

then suddenly, I felt that Jeon Jungkook remove my headset, what the fuck! what did he want to me? I stood up and then get my headset but he raised his hands then suddenly he tiptoed while raising his hands with my headset.

I do the same also because I can get my headset back but then he raise his hands higher so that I need to jump just to get my headset "Woah! what a view Mrs. Jeon." woah, what does he say? I dont understand what he saying.

Im just ignore it and back to my business, get my precious headset in Jeon Jungkook'd hands.

When he didn't tiptoed but im still jumping just to get my headset. I accidentally stepped Jeon's foot so that I v, I close my eyes but why I didnt feel the ground? why I didnt feel the hurt?

when I open my eyes, Jeon's face are very close to me, he stares at me and do the same too, he have beautiful eyes huh? then suddenly his face got closer that his nose touches mine, "done staring at my handsome face, Mrs. Jeon?"

I slapped myself mentally when he said it, he's so confident to himself, I slap his face and get my headset, I rolled my eyes on him and he just chuckled to me and warned me again that never go to my bestfriend, I will go no matter what happens, no one stopped me even if its Jeon.