Chapter 36

Her POV,

Aftet we went to starbucks and talk to my problems, we decidr to walk slowly to go home since he just want me to cuddle with him, remember when we cuddle for the first time? I actually like it so that I slept on his embrace for the first time in Jeon history.

"Hey chewy"

I shrug at the memories I have reminiscing when Jungkook called me in no time.

"yes?"

I said as I stare to him

"I should ask you something."

Im shock because he's rarely asking me or should I say im always ignored him before, well blame my instincts even if I liked him before

" go on, dont be shy hubby! "
im shock when I say it so that I just look at the ground and blushed like a crimson red.

"hey dont say it in public, I only want to hear it on our house chewy!"

"but hey! I kinda like to say it, I just- I just want to hide it because im shy to show my l-love..."

I say while walking to go to our home and then blushed again that makes me whimpered when jungkook held my hands so tight.

"its okey, by the way, will you marry me again chewy?"

I look at him, surprised. I dont know what to say to be honest, oh! I forgot that Im already eighteen and then I didnt realize that its already passed by the days... I didnt know that im already 18...

"I didn't know, im already 18 and should I think..."

"thinking of what?"

He asked me and then I bite my lips and then look down on the ground again since Jungkook is kneeling down to me, im kinda embarrass with his action, my god! I didn't expect him to do this to me again.

"you.. surprise me."

He just chuckled when he saw my widen eyes, shocked by the scene that Ive never expected in this day, I dont know why but here I am, waiting him to place the ring when I lead my hands onto him saying 'yes' by just a actions.

"what do you mean by that?"

"oh my god Jeon Jungkook I hate you!"

"You hate me? then why did you place your hand as if you want to place the ring on yout index finger huh?"

he said while wiggling his eyebrow on me, I just glare at him and the same time, I giggle because of his face. ohh I never knew that he's a funny guy also and surely thats my ideal type for sure

"argh! just place it already, im already waiting hmmp!"

Why did I say it? I feel like a kid because his fathet didnt gave him a doll and she grumps because shes mad at his father who didnt gave him her doll

"so its a yes already?"

"argh Jungkook!"

"what did you say?"

"I already say Yes!"

"I cant hear you chewy!"

"You pissing me you know! its yes already you deaf!"

"Yes!"

I laugh when he express his body into a crazy lil boy well his a cute lil boy for my eyes

"place the ring already!"

"excited that much wifey?"

Im confused! he said he just want me to call him hubby in our house but then--- you jeonggeuk!

"since we will marry again, then we already need to say it to the public."

"my goodness jungkook!"

I punch his shoulder full of muscles and I think he'll not gonna flinch ot something.

"that hurts chou cena!"

"HAHAHA sorry jeon cena, im the real cena here soo"

I smirk and then start to run to go home since he place the ring a while ago. im so happy that ill gonna marry thos young man that I gossiped before that he's playboy.

---------------------------
Authors note:

by the way, what do you think will happened on a next part of this trilogy? please give me some ideas please TT

by the way, comment a suggestions and reflections so that I gonna motivate myself for writing this, im lazy af

-jiminttemeune