Chapter 46

Her POV,

what did he mean by that? I didnt understand.

"what do you mean by that, jungkook?"

I ask him but them he look at me with a stern stare and then look at the book that he read again.

"just forget it, by the way thank for the food chewy!"

I just nod and then go down to clean the mess that Ive made a while ago, thanks god that he didnt look at my wounded hands because of what I did a while ago.

-----------------

this day, is the day that jungkook will do his final exam as he will graduate at the college for this school year, good thing that he will do it for himself and also for his business of course.

"you can do it jungkook, im very proud that youll graduate this year haha!"

I ruffle his hait that makes him grumble his face, I just laught it out because its very funny tho! haha!

"yeah, thank you chewy! can you also go up when my name is called when I got graduate?"

I widen my eyes as I fold his polo neatly, its just, its full of mess at the time. I just nod at him and Im shocked because he jumped at me like a kid and then hug me so tight that I cant eventually breath.

"h-hey jungk-kook! c-can't breath-h!"

I say as I slap his back lightly, he just let me go and then let me breath because yeah, that was so tight that I feel like the snakes are hugging me right now.

"ill gonna promise that ill do my best for this, not just for me, because its for you and our future hmm!"

I smile cheekly and then he pinch my nose that cause me cant breath again hays, smile emoticon at my face.

"hey! dont do that again! by the way, you can go now dont be late and dont be disrespectful to the guards and the professors! or else ill gonna disown you--- hmmp!"

he stopped me and then kissed my lips that makes me shocked and happy at the same time.

"aye aye captain chou! hahaha!"

he said and then I hit his shoulder that makes him flinch jokingly, I just rolled my eyes because I still have a school for this afternoon since the fourth year are having a examination for their graduation and if they fail it, they'll gonna repeat the fourth year again and again and I think its kinda disappointing at the same time being annoyed at the professors at the same time.

I waved goodbye as he drive his red ferrari and yeah he's hella rich mate.

so that I ready myself as I gonna do my homeworks and projects and gonna pass it later afternoon because we only have an afternoon shift for today.

and hopefully having a great day is an understatement to me and jungkook for this day.

Yeri's POV,

As I walked to the hallway, I saw jungkook's red ferrari at the car door, I quickly run to the elevator and then took at the look to jungkook as I desperately want to kiss him and fuck me at the same time

and that chewy bitch! hoping that she'll not gonna went here to sTuDy because ill gonna make jungkook mine for a day.

maybe later chewy, ill gonna make him mine in front of yours and gonna pin him down to her closet, sounds good right?

------------------------

get out yeri! joking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please doooooont hate yeri in here cause bitch! its just a story, be ready for the next chaoter guys TT

4 chapters to go TT

-jiminttemeune