Chapter 24

Her POV,

I hate this kind of scaring you know that huh?

his fangirls will attack me, he didnt know the consequences if that might happened

but this? he would hint that we're dating in this campus.

and I hate that.

"fine you win."

I rolled my eyes in dismay and then just imagine that his muscle pig arms are not in my shoulder.

and speaking of problems by the way, ill just accept the deal that want to gave to me by bighit entertainment company and the same time ill accept being muse of this basketball team that jeonggeuk joined.

thanks to taehyung, I feel relieved to my problems now.

speaking of taehyung, he is kinda my ideal type I dont know why, I found it when we became closer, he have beautiful face, he is taller than me because im tall by the way, have a sense of humor because I love having a friend who's gonna joke around, easy to talked to and last is not having so much muscles.

so that I can pinch his face which is his cheeks are so soft I wanna pinch it again.

I smile sweetly, I hope im free and single.

"thinking of our future eh?"

I shriek and then find out that were already at our classroom, oh my god jjeuwi you're thinking to taehyung that much huh!

I shook my head and then go to my seat and then wait to our teacher to teach us some of her lessons

"dream on jeon"

I said and then open my bag to get my notes to write something, I dont have strength to make a song either.

why jeon again? because everyone here in this classroom knows that I just call him by his surname

that they didnt know that passed to me too. im short im a jeon secretly.

I accidentally wrote 'kim taehyung' with lettering on my notes, my eyes widen when he ripped it and then throw it in the window.

my mouth agape, I exerted some effort on it and then put it on my workplace but then-- arrgg!

im so done with you jeon!

"why did you wrote his name huh?"

he sais and then lean closer to my face, I just close my eyes and then look down.

"why do you even care?"

I said straightly even if im now scared because his eyes is now on dark shade and I dont like it the most.

"im your fucking husband and then you wrote the name of a man and that name is not mine."

I frown when he lift my chin and then he look like me and kinda wants me to eat alive.

scary grr but I dont care, our teacher arent here so ill just playing victim to him.

cuz why not? he even f*ck some girls and then why me? ill just have a little bit a crush on taehyung and he turns into possessive?

that brat!

I hate him.

I rolled my eyes and then look at him while wearing my bitter smile. he's face is still close to my face but then I push it with my right hand and then look down to him.

"and what would I? just fuck some girls there I dont care."

with that, I run to roof---- no no no! taehyung might caught me cut my class again so I leave the campus and go to starbucks to get some chill.

I brought frappe and then sat at the table and pant silently.

after a hour, someone tap my back and then I saw Weiwei?

"wei gege, I thought---"

I saw his face having bruishes on his lip and then have a stretch marks on the right cheeks.

I ran to go to him and then backhug him, I dont know why but I fell bad for this.

I know weiwei dont like fights and he even didnt fight back to his bully when we're still a kid.

"what happened to you?"

I asked, he just wave his hands saying that its nothing.

I know his parents didnt grew junwei like jeonggeuk's parents do to him.

"hey have a sit! ill treat you for treating me yesterday."

he just nod and then sat at the chair that I sat a while ago, I look at him.

"why did you run away yesterday? isnt it your scared on the drop tower?"

I chuckled when I remember it again yesterday.

he just laugh and hesistate to nod, I feel like its not that--- uhmm nevermind.

we talked and we talked until weiwei gege bid goodbye to me because he said that his break is already done so I bid goodbye to him too.

but im not gonna go to school nor go to our house.

because I wanna visit some place that its so memorable to me, its hongdae

-----------

gimme some comments guys TT I love reading your comments, it made me fluttered TT

-jiminttemeune