Chapter 3

Her POV

ITS BREAK TIME!!!

Im the one who stand up first because I need to find Momo eonni and I dont know her room yet.

She didn't tell me so that dont know her classroom.

And we're only have 45 minutes to break and ugh!! I hate my class now guys!

*blag*

"WATCH OUT!" I said because the group of boys pushed me, oh that boys is so disrespected! So that I hate boys especially Jeon Jungkook

"Ouch!" I said because I fell, and then someone gave his or her (?) hand to help me.

"Thank you!" I said and then I smile at him, his rectangle smile tho! Its very cute!

"By the way im Kim Taehyung!" He lift his hands to me.

"Chou Tzuyu, call me Chewy." I said and then I lift my hands too to make a shakehands.

"Uhmm lets go to canteen, my treat." my eyes sparkles because he said that he treat me but im finding momo eonni.

"Thanks but No thanks, Im still finding my friend right now!"

I said because im a good girl, but still im sad because I haven't treat by Taehyung awe.

"Oh! Come on lets find her, but whats her name by the way?" -Taehyung

'Is he a television reporter?' I mumbled to myself.

"What are you saying chewy ssi?" I hope he didn't heard.

"I didn't say anyways, lets find her! Oh by the way, her name is Hirai Momo." I said.

He widened his eyes and then he held my hands and makes me shocked because of her sudden action.

"What are you doing Taehyung?" I said.

"I know her! She's my classmate, come on ill join you two and lets be friends." Taehyung said so that I let him holding my wrist and then we went to his classroom to find momo unnie.

-----------------

He suddenly stopped at the front door of one of the classrooms.

I guess its his classroom because he said that he and momo eonni are classmates so that I came with him.

"Im just waiting you up here Taehyung ah!" I said informally because I think im older than him.

He nods and then he go in his classroom waiting for momo eonni and him popped out in that door.

"Is that the a girl that Jungkook's crush here?"

"Actually for me? Its no!"

"Waegurae?"

"Because she's just a potato and then shes not pretty, and also that girl is not his crush duh!"

And then they looked at me.

Jinjja? Crush? Pfftt, I crush jungkook like crushing his face crushing in every single of his life.

So that I like to crushing that Jeon Jungkook! Like I like to crash him until death.

Ill just rolled my eyes because I dont give a sht about them and that's true!

Im just a potato and im not pretty, they're prettier than me but I dont still give a sht about them thus, its just a rumor duh!

Im still nobody here in our school, in short im just a nugu student here so that I dont hate here Except my classroom now.

"Come on! Taehyung ah said that its his treat so that im very excited, KAJA CHINGU DEUL!" Momo eonni said, aigoo such a shikshin eonni, gladly I have her even If she's an alien type.

We walk to go to canteen, im hungry too so that's why im happy because Taehyung treat us!

-----------------------

"Hmm what should we eat eonni?" I said to momo eonni and then I looked at her, her eyes are sparkling because of the model foods. Well typical Momo eonni.

'Aish such a shikshin eonni!' I mumbled.

"Yah eonni!" I pat her shoulder and she screams because she shocked, I dunno why she shoke, im just patting her shoulder.

"HAHAHAHA! Two of you are so cute!" Taehyung said.

Yeah im cute but im not pretty, cute potato will exact term for me mah frn!

"Yah eonni! Let Taehyung ah will pick our food because its his treat! Come on lets find our table." I said and then I pull momo eonni and then shes shocked again because I pull her, aigoo eonni! You should diet from now on!

--------------------------

"Yah guys im here!" I heard taehyung shout so that we raised our hands to see him. We waved at him and smile.

"There you go guys!" Taehyung smile at us and then he gave us the food, aigoo im so hungry~

So that im the one who got the first food that my eyes is catching.

Because my inly breakfast is just 2 breads and 2 gulp of milk only.

"Yah chewy yah dont steal my crown!"

I just roll my eyes because momo eonni is laughing while eating her precious jokbal.

Then suddenly someone held my face, I look up and then I saw taehyung held my face, I think my face got red.

"Just a little food stuck at your lips hehe!" Taehyung said

I just smile a little and then someone grab my wrist.

"Jeon Jungkook?" I said and then I wiggle my wrist to let him but its so rough, its hurts.

"Jungkook it hurts!" I said but he didn't listen to me, ill just let him because my Chou Cena didn't affect on him.

Imma cri ryt naw.

Just kidding but still it hurts.

And then he push me on the wall, aigoo it hurts you know.

"Dont come near that boy, your already mine alone."

---------------------

Author's Note:

Jungkookie possessive side is coming mah frn! Come on let me hug u all //hugs u//

And also welcome to the new member, Kim Taehyung //smirkeu//

Vote and comment guys //throws infires//

*sorry for my typos and grammatical error*

-taerpitude

「 revised 」