Chapter 13

Her POV

"I forgive you Jeon" but still I hate your attitude.

I tap his shoulder after I cringe to his gentle hug. Why did I say that word? And why did he say “sorry“ kinda new huh?! I look at the girls and the two boys over there and they're face is blooming like, whats happening.

I let go to our hug and look at the ground and finding an idea on how to walk out of this awkward moment of mine.

I look down to my shoes and thinking what should I do to this man in front of me, its so awkward to talk to him since I always avoiding him for almost a year and I think its so shame to forgive him even if im the one who have a bad attitude here.

but still I hate his playboyic attitude and I think there's any cure about it.

he lift my chin to make an eye contact which cause my eyes widen. he gave me a gentle gaze and when I look at it, I cant look down because of this gaze w-what?! gaze?! gross!!

I look at the the side and then someone shouting, I think its a boy because its so deep but--

"HEY JJEUWI! MISS YOU ALREA-- OOHHHHH~" I look at my back and I saw Taehyungie look at us and I feel so embarrassed because he saw it?! or im just assumed that he saw it?

" tss cock blocker." I heard something but I think its just my imagination tss.

"Hey taehyungi--"

"I already said to you that you need to call me oppa right chewy-ah?!" I shrugged my head and rolled my eyes, my face are frowned because of this kind of situation. gosh im so done with this!

"but mrs. jeon always called me 'Jeon' kim taehyung." my eyes widen when I heard it, I cringe when he snaked his grip on my waist, I tried to remove it but he's strong enough!

why chou cena didn't woke up in this kind of situation?

why am I scared with this?

isnt it.... I don't want this kind of fight that I dont want them both?

"Get you ass outta here kim taehyung or ill gonna kick your crotch so that you cant do the thing anymore." I heavily sigh for this, please dont fight! I dont want this fight like this!

"try me bitch!" taehyung... don't-

I shocked when Jungkook start to punched taehyung's face. I close my mouth using my mouth and im still shocked when I saw taehyung is on the ground.

I ran, I want to save taehyung from this international playboy, of course! he's my friend ( even if I already knew him by this days but still ) I kneel and look at him. Taehyung have a bruise on his cheeks.

"taehyung ah! taehyung ah!" I patted his other cheeks ( that haven't bruishes ) to scan that hes still waking up.

taehyung growls and then I patted his cheeks again. worrying on my face we're wear because of jeon forking jungkook punch him gosh why are you fighting taehyung even if you can't do it fight with him, sigh he's strong kim taehyung!

"lets go." but I didn't listen to him because taehyung hurted so much, what to do? where's the first aid kit? medical kit?

"I said let's go." but again, I didn't listen because of worrying

worrying too much to my friend.

but then suddenly jeon jungkook pulls me harshly and he walk with me while holding my wrist harshly.

"let me go!" he didn't listen, so that I tried to let go my hands to him but why is he so strong?

and why my chou cena gone by this boy?

"I said let me go!!"

" I dont want to"

"and why?! tss! LET ME GO!"

I almost screaming and look behind my back to look at my friends but then why are they smiling to me?! isn't it funny to scream?

and taehyung wants to get up but then suddenly momo eonni warned him, aigoo someone want to help me!

"don't you dare look back chewy!" I mentally rolled my eyes and then look at him "and why would I?"

he still holding my wrist and then pinned me again on the nearest wall.

it happens again, someone help me!! I dont want to kiss this person full of std!

"because...." he look at my eyes.

"you...." he kissed my forehead

"are....." he kissed my nose, okey im cringing here, I dont know what to do, someone help me!!

"mine...." he look at my lips and then slowly he look down and then pressed his lips on mine.

my eyes were shocked in this and im still shocked, I dont know what to do. my knees are melting because of this.

he tried to enter his tongue but I didnt let him, im still a kid who wants to wants a innocent life.

but I think jeon jungkook would break and ruined it.

I didn't knew that he bit my lower lips so that I open my mouth because it hurts you know.

he explore my lips using his tongue but im still shocked because of this.

I think im not innocent anymore.

he let go of me and then smirk when he saw me shocked because of this incident.

"so cute!" he said and the smirk, he pull me again and I didnt know that he pull me again to go to.... our room.

--- ---------

WHY AM I CRINGING?! KEKEKEKE

-jiminttemeune