Chapter 27

« if someone didnt agree to this ship, (even me I cant imagine this story because im not that imaginable person) please dont be mean on tzukook. if you dont like the ship, better imagine yourself as tzuyu thats it. period. »

Her POV,

the next day

I woke up in the morning, I observe that someone hugging me back so when I look at my back, I saw the sleeping face of jeonggeuk.

I quickly turned and then face him, I dont know why I did that but my body work it so I dont know what to reach.

so when I look at him, he have big but beautiful nose to be honest, he have sharp jawline and then flawless skin.

I didnt know that I already touched his cheeks and then caress it, its so soft and I think.id love to touch it everd--- wait what am I saying?

"done touching my face?"

I scream to my lungs when he speaks, I know he's not early bird like me, I always caught him being late when I was high school because of that

thats the other reason. the other is being is playboy, making out in the queenkas and then other girls, im dont know him when im still highschool because im just a nerd and then turn out being like this.

"you scared me jeonggeuk!"

I paused when I realize that im sleeping on his bed. I quickly stand up and then touch myself if im naked, thank God im not naked.

"oh did I scared you? sorry."

he tapped my cheeks and then I hold his hands to stop him.

"yah! stop! my cheeks hurts you know that?"

thats the time when he stops, I said that im scheduled in photosoot and I dont know why.

"by the way, why am I here?"

I asked because im curious

"tou sleeped at my car yesterday so that I carry you but then your room is lock so that we sleep at my bed."

he said, I just nod because I remember what happened, kinda confusing but I dont have brain memory when it comes to this so that I just nod at him and then attemp to stand but then he hold my waist.

"we dont have class mrs jeon, stay please. cuddle me."

I stopped, I dont know that we dont have class? why am I believing to him? I should go to school since its just a walking distance from here to school.

"are you sure? I have photoshoot for the muse thingy!"

he's shocked when I said that, actually I know this when momo eonni texted me that tomorrow will be our photoshoot, and im gonna be the runner for that.

"then ill gonna go with you, wanna saw it remember im your supportive husband."

he winked and then I realize that I blushed, I quickly run into my room because our room is just a distance.

Im kinda shy, I dont know why but I'm not into this because I'm kinda dont know about this and I hope taehyung was there to support me too.

I smile when I think of it so that I prepare myself and then to ready to go to school for shooting .

------------

Questions again!;

1. What do you think of taetzu?

2. what did you ship in this story? Taetzu or tzukook?

3. Is tzuyu obligate to be a muse?

4. What did Jungkook do if he saw Taehyung?

5. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment and reflection~

-jiminttemeune