Chapter 31

[ N O T E ]

Can someone know how to edit wattpad book covers? please dm me right away : ( im lazy to make one to the point that I just grrr I cant explain!

just dm me if you want to edit a wattpad cover : (

Her POV,

"are you thinking of leaving me mrs jeon huh? "

I lok at the ground, I dont know why but I badly want to divorce not because I hate him, but because I dont knw how I say this but im not independent to him and I think I dont deserve him because hey! im a potato and Im just a potato

"yes and why? I dont love you in the first place and you just arrange marriage me to you, it doesnt mean that I already love you right?"

I said while my tears falling down to my cheeks, I dont know why am I crying to this situation and I know it because im soft hearted person and yeah my parents already divorce but my mom is already dead so there's no problem with it for now.

"what did you say?"

I stop crying when he look at me straight to my eye, im scared that he will say it to my father and im not glad to it you know that my father love jungkook that much and I hate it.

"what? that I didnt.love you from the first place? yes and why?"

I said calmly and breath out, I just stare at him calmly because I think he's angry to me? and I dont want war towards us.

im shocked when he pull me to go to his room and im.shocked because he change his wallpaper into dark red which I hate the most.

this is the time that I need to ask him, I dont want this color but--- why am I concern about his wallpaper? its not my fault at all!

"I know you hate the color but youll like it very soon if I drag you here everyday."

I rolled my eyes and then look in the ground since I cringe at the dark red color.

"I need to go---"

"no."

"then why?"

"you need to look at my masterpiece tzuyu."

Ive got curious so that I look at his face but I saw the smirk on his lips make me want to slap his face too bad.

"just follow me babygirl."

I sigh heavily, because Im getting curious on this masterpiece thingy, I jist follow him slowly and then look at the ceiling, woah it looks cool tho!

I didnt look at the wall because I hate the color like ugh! I cant explain why I hate that color, since im a kid, I already hate that color geez.

so that when I saw the wall, I already want to throw myself outside of this room and never gonna enter here again.

but since im curious about things, I need to saw his masterpiece, I dont know what kind of masterpiece is that but I want to see it on my own eyes, furthermore I want to  see his masterpiece.

when I look at the door it names 'mine's masterpiece'

he open the door and the same time we went inside and I saw my... pictures?

---------------------

Questions:

- Did you imagine Jungkook's Masterpiece?

- What did you imagine what kind of masterpiece is it?

- What do you think of tzuyu's reaction?

- Do you think tzuyu will like the dark red in the end?

- do you want them to divorce?

- Any suggestions?

-jiminttemeune