Chapter 25

Her POV,

Hongdae

my favorite place when im still single and free

why?

Jeon Jungkook. Marriage. Not single anymore

he even didnt want to go out by myself, he want to join me because he said that its "romantic"

yeah I know he will track me again and he will go here because jungkook is one of the richest in Korea and they're rich except me.

I didn't want to recieve money from him nor something that came with him

except for that ice cream in the lotte world, im hungry that time dont try to be conscious.

so many foods here, I got my purse from my bag when someone tap my shoulder and I rolled my eyes when he saw me again.

like again, I want to be alone please.

"10 bbq pork please."

I sigh, I just get back my purse from my bag and then look at him while my eyebrows are quirked.

"what do you want huh?"

he smiles and then pinch my nose, I tap his hand but unluckyly, he eventually remove his hands to my nose that cause me hit myself.

"street date dont ya?"

his face came closer to me and then kissed my nose that lasted uhmm I think 5 seconds?

my face boiled, I think im blushing-

no im not right? say it to me, im not blushing.

"cute! wanna kiss you so bad!"

I just rolled my eyes and then stay quiet while waiting for the bbq, I think it taste good because im still didnt ate street foods.

because I cant go out to my workplace thats why.

after the bbq has cooked, we find a bench and then sat there, we start eating and hmm its delicious huh!

I like all the foods except for non tasted food or if its not delicious.

just saying my facts to you.

"why did you cut a class a while ago? did you know I cant listen to the lesson because im worried?"

I slowly look at him while chewing my bbq pork and I saw his sincere face to me.

"I just go to starbucks and go here just to get some fresh air-"

"I know this is you favorite place chewy."

my eyes widen and then look at him like 'why did you know?' face.

"I read your lovely diary when im still your stalker."

I sigh, I know hes my stalker when im still in highschool and then that time he use his power to be my 'fake' husband.

"you already got me so no more stalking ey?"

I laugh when I said that, why on earth did I say that?

"I already got you so your mine."

I just raised my eyebrow and then start to laugh again.

I dont know why I found it so funny even if its not funny.

"you look more beautiful when you laugh at me chewy."

I stop laughing at him and look at him with conscious face.

he started to lean his face to me again and I dont want to be on the news or in a newspaper that the heir of the Jeon is dating some girl in hongdae.

so that I picked the bbq and then shove it to him which is I laugh harder than before.

-------------

im begging u

I've got some questions towards this story yeah

1. why tzuyu still not accepting jungkook to be his husband?

2. what do you think the occupation of jungkooks parents?

3. why jungkook stalking tzuyu when she's still in high school?

4. is tzuyu inlove in jungkook or in taehyung?

5. is taehyung gonna be the antagonist of this story?

AND LAST!

SOMEONE WHOS BUYING SOME HYYH PT 1 WHOS HAVING A TWO PHOTOCARD? BECAUSE I HAVE TWO PHOTOCARD ON THE WHITE VERSION WHICH SHOOKT ME OFF.

btw short chaptie huehue forgive me

give me comments and answer my questions mah girl and mah bhoi!

-jiminttemeune