Chapter 30

Her POV

After that in incident, or should I say rape me, I quickly remove my clothes and then rinse my neck. I actually thought its just a simple licking but then I saw bruises on my left neck and I think thats a hickey.

I feel disgusted, I feel like im not a girl anymore who just wanna be free like a girl and move freely. Im fully dependent and i want to be free

To be free to Jungkook.

But to be honest, the kiss... I like it.

But raping me? Thats a no no for me you know that! I hate it!

So that i keep rinsing my body and yeah the make up artist gave me this concealer haha thanks to her becausr i can cover this hickey.

"Chewy, done already?"

I shocked when i heard taehyung calling me, thats so sweet but at the same time... Im thinking of Jungkook raping me was..  So disgusting.

"y-yes im g-going out n-now taehyungie!"

I shouted but then i think he heard my sobs but i hope he dont heard it because i dont want him to pity me and i dont want him to know this hickey.

So i just cleaned my face so that my face wont be that puffy because my eyes got puffy whey i cried so i need to wash this and after that, ill gonna apply a concealer for my face so that they cant see my hickey

Because you know i already saw many hickeys at the girls here making me cringe as hell and i was so disgusting at their neck making me wince at them sometimes

Annnnd yeah i saw jungkook before that he was making out of one of the girls here when im still high school and hes in the college already so that i call him playboy 😃

Now you already knew that i hate him very much then until now so that i dont have interest on him since then.

But hell yeah i cant deny it, hes cute and handsome and have an abs ( i already saw it and i cringe because he boast it to me ). Good body also but i cant accept his personality and his attitude. I hate it the most to him.

Not gonna surprize when most of the girls here are so in love with jeon jungkook so that he already boast himself to me even if hes naked.

Even if hes naked, i dont have interest on him. Not. At. All.

So back to work, after i apply the concealer neatly, i already went out in the restroom and then taehyung surprize me with his hug and then of course having a crush with him, i just hug him also and then snuggle my head to his head, i almost cry but still try my best not to cry i dont wanna have a puffy face anymore.

"come on now? Lets go!"

He said but then someone grabbing my wrist and then i just bowed down, i know it was jungkook.

"youre hiding the hickey dont you?"

I literally gulp when he whisper it to me, kinda having a goosebumps but still manage to head down because i know taehyung will protect me

"come on chewy let ignore him."

I wiggle my hand onto jungkook and then i follow taehyung but still my head still on low because he knew that i hide it.

---------------

Photoshoot was soooo tiring at all, i never imagine myself in that photoshoot ever since but hey now i imagine myself now but still

I cant forget on what happened a while ago

"Hiding those hickey will not prove that were married already, Chewy."

I cringe to be honest, i dont want to see his face anymore so that i just look at him with an anger face.

"i dont want to see you anymore, cant you see? I dont want to show it to them because its very disgusting and you know what? I want a divorce."

I said that because i just want him to pleased but then i think im looking at the other jungkook again.

"are you thinking of leaving me mrs jeon huh? "

-----------

gONNA CUT THIS HERE GONNA UPDATE THE HALF OF THIS TOMORROW AND EXPECT THE EXPILIT AND YEAH PROBIHITED BEACHES HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Question ( yeah this question is back yeah )

- Gonna satisfied at tzuyu's explanation on why she hate jungkook that much? Why yes and why no?

- what do you think if taehyung gonna save tzuyu from jungkooks hands? Will you lend him?

- what will happened to tzuyu? Is she humilating or force her to love jungkook?

- What do you think of this chapter? If this cliffhanged you? Lol

- Any suggestions?

Sorry for my grammar i know it and yeah gonna edit this to rearrange my grammar if this first half gonna completed

-Jiminttemeune