Chapter 9.5

Her POV

"Miss?" God! is he referring to me? or in his seatmate?

Ofcourse Chewy! you are the only one who's a girl here in the line chair stupid!

I didn't mind to talk to him so Im busy tapping Mina eonni's cellphone because Jeon knows my cellphone. Bruh! he knows because he brought it because he threw my cellphone, dunno why.

I feel that someone touch my shoulder so that I face him but still he didnt recognized him because of my great disguise.

"What Je-- I mean Sir?" I almost slipped the word Jeon Jungkook but still I can manage to change my voice.

"Oh miss, whats your name?" He said while his eyebrow are up.

Tsk such a playboyic boy! now you know why I hate him, because of his attitude.

But he said that whats my name? Gad! what should I say to him? oh I need to Lie! after this lying session, I should've go to church to gave me a forgiveness about my shitty mouth.

"Uhm.... Joo.. Hee... Yeah JooHee!!" Lord, please forgive me this time, I need to lie because I want to escape from him please forgive me.

"Chewy?" My eyes widen when he said that, but still im on a calm stage, I can still calm even if my inside is surprised.

"No I mean J double O, H double E, Joo Hee!" I explain to him my korean name, actually that's my korean name here.

"You have a same name as my wife." I literally froze at my sit when he said that to me, did he even stalk me or what?

"O-oh really?? where is s-he now??" I said while my voice are cracked, god you need to act Chewy!

"Im finding her at Gwangju, she even escape yesterday night." I just nod at him because I dont know how to say, I literally froze when he said that. I feel butterfly on my stomach, it means that im hungry, whooo!

then I realized that he open the kind of electronic device, its prohibited here in the airport right??

"Uhm mister? what's kind of device is that?" I asked but still I didnt face him, im just I spoke louder so that he will hear that.

"Its nothing miss." I just nod when he said it, suddenly someone call my Korean name, when I look back its Jihyo eonni.

"What is it eonni?" I whisper but still maintaining my disguise voice. Jihyo eonni told me not to talk to Jeon Jungkook so I just nod, I need to sleep now because I don't have enough sleep.

--------

"Chewy ah! Chewy ah!" I wake up when someone bagged me and try to waking me up.

"Hmm......" I hummed because I'm still sleepy, I need more sleep so that I can maintain my energy later.

"Come on lets go!" I open my eyes when Jungyeon said it to me. I look at the chair that Jeon Jungkook seated a while ago, its now empty so it means, there's no Jeon Jungkook now? Whoo thank god!

So I immediately get up from my chair and we leave at the airplane then all of the things that I borrow a while ago are all theirs and my things are also in my hand now.

Suddenly when I wear my earpod, suddenly it broke. God! I need to buy another pair of earpod again.

"Uhmmm guys---"

" Let me rephrase that, it's Eonni-deul." I left a sigh when they corrected me, I didn't know that I'm the youngest in this kind of friendship.

"Okey! Eonni deul! Can I go buy an earpod because it suddenly broke." They smile at me and then run to the store in the airport.

"Chewy?" I look at my back and then I saw Taehyung, oh he's here also! I will say it to Momo eonni that her classmates is here.

"Long time no see Taehyung-ah" then I smile at him, he smile at me also " Wait here Taehyung-ah, I need to buy a new earpod." He nod at me and then I went inside of the shop to buy the eadpod.

After I buy an earpod, I immediately pull Taehyung to go to Momo eonni. "Hey wait, don't pull me Chewy" I stopped when he said that while panting so that we're just talking some topic under the sun until we went to our destination.

His POV

I was the first who leave at the airport just to find Mrs. Jeon, when suddenly I heard noise from my back.

"Come on Taehyung ah! Let's go!" Is that Mrs. Jeon?

I immediately look at my back to see Mrs. Jeon's voice and I'm right she's there pulling my old friend

I ran towards them but I'm just running just like a kid because I don't want to.

"Eonni deul! We're already here"

"Huh? Who's that Chewy?"

I rolled my eyes because they talked to much, I want to go to them right now.

"He's Taehyung, my new friend and Momo eonni classmate."

Chewy better get off of your new friend because you're already mine, and what's mine is only mine.

"Nice to meet you! btw let's go! Let's enjoy this---"

I cutted Mrs. Jeon because I'm coming and then I grab her waist.

"Can I come with you Mrs. Jeon?" I smirk when she's shocked of my suddenly exist.

---------

Author's Note:

Any suggestions? Comments?

Our Midterm is already finished so here to give myself huehue

BTW, don't forget to comment

-jiminttemeune