Chapter 50

*last chapter for this folks and im getting busy to my projects, ohmygod bless my brain and strength.

Her POV,

Its been a days since ive stay with athena, well she's hella rich but she say that she's not a spoiled brat because she also experience being hungry in their small house, which is she said that her father was a winner of the lotto and the casino which makes them rich. but she also say that after that, her father dies because of full of emotions and he's having a heart attack which causr him to death. I gave her my deepest condolence as I held her hands, comforting her when she's talking about it.

by the way, Momo eonni and Taehyung is a thing now, you know developing each other's feelings! I didnt knew that Taehyung gonna fall in love with that dumb haha! im just joking! nobody are dumb in this world.

And yeah they already knew that jungkook.... aish forget it! I badly want to move on now okey? so they also knew that this is the day that ill gonna flew to LA to have a new career and continue to study there. I knew this will be hard but if this can make me move on, then ill do it on my own.

And yes, yesterday I went to Jungkook's house to packed my clothes and things but of couse I leave my computer, I almost cry that yesterday because ill gonna miss my.computer so bad.

but thanks god, jungkook arent there yesterday. maybe they fucking each other now causr they already engage to each other so no doubt if he's here or not right? I just shrug at my thoughs as I packed my things again in a neat place and gonna ask athena if she's okey because she's still illegal while me? I can do whatever I can because im 18 already.

as I ask the maid if athena is okey now. she just nod as athena ssi is already okey and packed her things. speaking of passport, I already have it since im still a child so there's nothing to worry about.

as I badly dont want to change my name, Nanny,Momo eonni, Taehyung and Athena ssi are recommend me to change my name into english so that jungkook wont trace me and find me, yeah thats scares me the most so that ill gonna use Sally Chou in US so that no one knews except the 4 of them are knewing that im Chou Tzuyu.

----

As we went to the airport, half of me are waiting for jungkook to say sorry to me just like the other story will happened if one of them are gonna flew away for unreasonable reason.

then half of me are praying that jungkook wont go here since I badly want that offer and a career, its kinda good right? I like it to be very very honest.

And yeah, my three favorite persons are here and nanny are crying due to my sudden flew. I just cry at her shoulders and wipe it away and then hugged my two friends who also lovers now. thank to them I will able to talk to my problems.

-------------

as someone was calling me, I knew it was jungkook's voice but then I just ignore it as we went to the airplane to depart from incheon to los angeles.

I dont have freakng care about you anymore freaking playboy.

fuck yourself

or just marry yeri, thats whats you want right?

I thought as I walk to go to the airplane, we will fly now and ill will known as Sally Chou, as a CEO of the entertainment company and gonna be a composer of the Hollywood artist.

thanks to jungkook for breaking my heart and gave me an opportunity to have a better carrer in US haha!

-------

The End!

--------------

bUT WAIT THERES PART TWO OF THIS GUYS.AJDBKANOWOFBWIF

DONT LEAVE ME SO

ILL GONNA INFORM YOU IF ILL GONNA PUBLISH THE SECOND HALF OF THE TRILOGY AND HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY TO YOU TT

HUHU I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR ALWAYS READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING ON MY UPDATES AND ITS 1 YEAR ALREADY EYYYYY

SO I GONNA SEE YOU IN THE PART TWO EYYY?!??!

-jiminttemeune