Chapter 4

Her POV

Why he said that? Im not his toy or pet to say yes to him and also im not his housekeeper to follow him. I dont know but im scared right now to say yes or no. What should I do right now?

"Why would I?" My mouth say not my brain because my brain is already scared of his husky tone.

"Because you should, because your mine and im yours." And then his face is lower than usual, I just want to kick him but our face is just an inch, lord help me with this hypocrite Jeon Jungkook.

"I will never be yours Jeon Jungkook, why would you just accept it?" I said to him because im already scared, but my mouth is very ughh~

"Why you just love me huh?" Jeon Jungkook gave me a question, he should be the one that I talked to him in that way but not the way he said.

"Because- Ugh cant you just let go of me, Jeon Jungkook?" I request that to him with an angry tone and I look at him angrily, I dont want him and I hate him very much so that why.

"Mrs Jeon, I cant." He said with a husky voice and then he smirk to me, tsk such a fucking playboy, I should get out of here and make a song.

*ring* thank god something gonna interrupt in this awkward moment of mine, I look at him and then I pouted at his phone because its ringing.

But he didn't mind it, aigoo dont tell me he gonna kiss me? No! I dont want to kiss this fucking playboy ever since I first saw him on this school

"JEON JUNGKOOK! NOOO!" I said with an angry with mix of begging tone and then I shouted it, I close my eyes and then I feel like im weak now.

Where's my Chou Cena's spirit? Did he gone away? Fucking nOnOnO

"Shh I didn't do that for you." I open my eyes and then my eyes widen when he kiss me in my forehead and then left me with my shocked presence.

----------------------

"We need new song for BTS new song, we just give you a credit if you give us a new song." My caller said because they in a hurry, im just starting to write a song duh! And oh he said for the album and gave me a credit.

Yeah you heard it? Im a composer and also that songs are precious to me but I need to save money so that I sell my songs for the artist that in a hurry.

But I just hide it and no one know it except for my family.

"What kind of genre is that?" I asked him and then I walk because its only 40 minutes to break.

"Can you do a piano and ballad type?" My eyes widened because this caller's said to me.

Oh he didn't know that my weakness is piano or ballad type because im not that emotional girl and also I like hiphop or rock more than ballad thingy and also I cant play piano but i can press the key of piano huehuehue

"What? A piano type? Hmm ..." I said and then im here in my classroom but still I didn't hang my phone on this caller.

"Why? You can't make that one? That's impossible." I close my fist and then I calm myself for this insulted words of his. He cant even make a song.

"Ill try to make it, gonna go I have a class." And then I hang my phone on him not to wait his goodbye.

When I sat now in my respectively seat, someone shouted and then I look at the girl who have a blond hair, not that tall and also she's beautiful .

"She's beautiful right?"

"She's perfectly fit with Jungkook!"

"And also she's also a girl crush here in our school campus."

"Who is she? She's beautiful!"

"Her name is Kim Yerim!"

I look at the girl, gosh she's so beautiful and also a girls crush, and then look at me, im just a potato and im not beautiful like her.

But my height is more taller than her but its not against its beauty because its fit her beauty in her height.

Arrgh! Im just focused in my song that I sell to that caller but I didn't asked him when the deadline in this song, im just I wanna know.

I get my music notebook from my bag and then I start planning my song to do, and the main here is piano, aigoo I need to do this the whole night and then its okey if Im absent tomorrow because I dont want to see Jeon Jungkook.

I think I need to write it today and then Ill continue it in my workplace.

"Oh sorry im late, im just busy in our meeting today." Suddenly, Teacher Sarah came now but im not looking up because im very focused in my song now.

Hmm.....

♪geu gin bami neol ttara
heulleoman ganeun geot gata♪
♪i sigani neol ttara
Heuryeojineun geot gata♪

What shoul the next for it? I have no ideas! Give me just a least one sentence ma'am or anything just for just next for it.

"Why are you getting farther away? So far that I cant reach you?" I heard someone said that and then I look behind and I saw Jeon Jungkook look at me.

My eyes widen because of that meaning, I smile to him and then pat his soulder saying thank you for helping me even if he's not, hehehe!

But why did I do that to him? Gross! I should bath in alcohol now.

♪wae meoreojyeo ga wae
Dahji anheul makeum gaseo♪

What should I next for this? Hmmm

"What are you doing Mrs. Jeon?" Mrs Jeon again? Argh! Im just getting to use it but still its gross to me, im still a teenager duh!

"None of your business." I said and then I focused again in my song.

"Tell me what is that or else ill kiss you infront of our classmates." What just he said? Kiss? Duh! Dont me.

So ill just sip my mouth and then I cover it with my hands, I dont want to! Only my only love trying to kiss my precious lips.

"Tell me." he said with his husky voice, aigoo I want to slap him because were here in our classroom.

"Shut the fuck up Jeon Jungkook! Were in a classroom!" I said and then I rolled my eyes, here we are again, I hate this atmosphere.

"just said what are you doing." He said, should I say it? He didn't know that im writing a song and then I sell it.

"I-its just a p-poem." I said while my voice is shaky, aigoo whats happening to me? This is not Chou Cena!

"Oh okey." And then he focused on the front, ill just focused on my song now because I need to finished this.

----------------------

*sound of my instrumental sound*

Actually its now 1:00 in the midnight and now, im scared because only the piano key is the only one that I didn't working on since its hard and I dont know how to play piano.

And then suddenly, I heard that someone open the door of my workplace, what the ...

"Who's there?" I shout but no one answer me so that I focused more on my works and then I need to play piano even if im bad at it.

"Your making a song? You said your just making a poem?"

----------------------------

I love cliffhangers hnng //laughs//

Just give me feedback guys not just commenting update please because I love reading your comments

Vote and comment guys sarang sarang! //throws infires//

*sorry for my typos and grammar

-taerpitude

「 revised 」