Chapter 48

Her POV,

As I walked through the hallway I saw many girls who cried and glare at the locker that I have, I look at it and slowly walking through my locker but then I think

someone blocking it away

as I saw them kissing, I saw Jungkook was feel that he love it, I just smile at them and fidgeting the ring that jungkook gave to me, or should I say proposing to me.

hah! my love and happiness turns into waste, thank you jeon jungkook the freaking playboy in this school for trusting me again and again on his game. smile emoticon.

as they stop kissing, my eyes are already clouded, so does it mean that im already tearing up. another first jeon jungkook.

its like my heart is breaking into two and sank. just like a titanic sank in the sea, but for me, my heart was sank and not gonna grow anymore.

as I walk for them, I slowly remove the ring that he propose to me, gonna gave it to yeri ssi since she's already win jungkook's heart so its not a big deal to gave my ring that jungkook gave to me, I need to gave it to her.

"since you already up, should I gave her the ring that you gave to me last week, Jungkook?"

I smile as my tears are falling down to my cheeks like my schoolmates are cutting so many onions and put directly on my eyes, I badly dont wanna cry because im chou cena right?

I held Yeri's hand as I gave the ring that have no right to be mine now, I saw jungkook's hands on my wrist as he stop me from doing it but im also a brat girl who dont like doing shits like forever.

"Hope you have a hapoy life with jungkook, bitch!"

I said as I walking out from the scene that they kissing, yeah in my freaking locker. that fuckgirl and fuckboy! I shouldn't trust them in the first place like I usual do from this month.

as I am in the gate, I immediately run and went to Momo eonni's house. I kinda miss it. actually momo eonni are still in school but then I dont wanna go there again, yeah I have a plan to transfer to another school or gonna stop for a year and then gonna go to US to continue my studies since im accelerated from 1st year college, so why not gonna stop for a while and find some more----

"opps! im sorry girl! oh you hurt?"

As I look at her, she have a ombre hair and have a highlight on it. she have a pale white skin and not that tall girl but she's sophisticated and kind.

"no im not! sorry for blocking your way, uhmm---"

she just wave her hands as she share her hands to help me to the floor since im tripped.

"by the way, you have wound. I need to took care of it since I hurt it. very sorry! come on!"

I insist first but since she's so jolly and kind, I accept her as my friend and whops! her house is too big tho!

"welcome to my home, whats your name?"

"Chewy, Chewy Chou."

She nods while pouting. her hands are in front of me, meaning that she have to shake hands.

"Athena, Athena Shin, welcome here! by the way gonna clean those wounds now chewy! my gosh it might affected it and then have an infection."

as she call her maids and then look for the clothes for me, I might say that she is momo eonni's counterpart but momo eonni still the best for me. but I think ill gonna stay for Ms. Shin for just one day, I think?

---------------------

2 chapters to go whoo! gonna update the two chapters and sequel tomorrow and the same time ill gonna update the part two of this

mEET ATHENA SHIN HIHI

-jiminttemeune