Chapter 40

Her POV,

"chewy, hey sweetie wake up!"

I heard someone calling my name so I open my eyes and unexpectedly, jungkook's face is close to my face that he even forgot that I have bad breath and bare face in my face. I push his face because I feel ashamed, I didnt washed my face yet!

"yah! wake up!"

I just make face while trying to stand up since I have a habit of sleeping in 5 minutes to stand up and then 5 minutes to sleep again then same routine to washing my face, showering, wear my school uniform or any clothes and then go to the other places like entertainment company, park, school etc. its all having a 5 minutes to take a nap or even if im busy in school or composing a song, I still take a nap but a lil bit longer

"gonna wash my face first-- yah! why are you--- jeon jungkook!"

Im shocked and embarrassed because jungkook stole a kiss on my lips, since I didnt mouthwash because its still morning, he didnt knew that I have a bad breath grr im gonna sue you jungkook. I went to the comfort room and then try to look at him again, he smile like an idiot and then he punch in the air

like seriously? crazy jungkook crazy just for me.

I just chuckles at his childiah act and then just let me go to wash my face a moutwashed my mouth, of course what do I mouthwash? my hands?

After I wash my face, I didnt knew that jungkook is still here at my room, I dont know why but its almost 7! I badly need to change to uniform so that we can go to school because I only have one subject this day and then gonna went home to finish my works at my then take a nap.

"yah!"

"You call me 'yah' chewy?"

I nod and then I sign him to go out so that I can change into uniform since I only have one subject for this day plus jungkook have no school today why? because of his schedule because hes only schedule is m-w-f-s so its gonna be tough to him since he have sunday school, I feel pity for him because he have saturday but do have sunday, I just sigh in contentment because jungkook is now on the outside of my room.

-------------

"after the discussion, you need to go to gymnasium for the further announcements."

what?

after all these time, there's still announcement? I think for the basketball league since im the muse for that freaking league of this year, I just went there and yeah im shocked because there's many students who got there plus I think they already knew whats the announcement that they need to announce, or im just outdated due to dont give a fuck in this school?

as I sat at the chair, the principal or should I say my father in law appears and then look at me, I just half a wave and smile on him, he just smile at me and then fake a cough due to the students noises.

"good morning everyone, this day we must celebrate the basketball league and the special announcement will be announced after the basketball league announcement."

I just listen, and whats the special announcement is all about?

"as you see, we already release the basketball league video teaser and reveal the muse of this year league, by the way she's here!"

not this time principal, I hid my face by my hair and they didnt knew that im just here,listening for the words that the principal spoken to.

"And for the special announcement, may I call my son, Jeon Jungkook?"

shocked. what? why is he here? for what? he seems so nervous? what it is all about? I though to myself as I massage my hands and then look at him, he finding me so I hesitate to raise my hand since many of his fangirls and fangays are shouting and squeals on his name.

I sign 'fighting' for him so that he smile, I just smile at him and then the crowd are now in silence.

"Good day everyone, may I call in Mrs Jeon?"

dug dug. hes calling me, I know its me.

"Do you mean, me?"

I roll my eyes when someone shouting that he is mrs. jeon, laughing my ass out!

"I mean, Ms. Chou."

my eyes is in horror, I dont know what to do right now.

"please stand up now wifey, dont be shy!"

what? many of the girls and the boys are now keep eyeing in me in shocked and then I hesitate to stand up, biting my lip in embarrassed.

'what is it?'

I mouthed and he just winked.

"To the most beautiful girl and a beautiful heart that I know in this world, that even if I force to marry you before, that I force to kiss you, that I force to love me too that seems that she loves me too, she just shy to me, but shes the most beautiful moment in my life, will you marry me?"

what?

--------------

cliffhanger cliffhanger cliffhanger!

haha!

by the way, what do you think will happened in the next chapter? lemme know what youve think mah gurls!

-jiminttemeune