Chapter 49

Her POV,

As she clean my wounds on my knees, I literally fucked up like I feel like ill gonna explode but since im in another's house, ill just really gonna shut up my mouth and just let her finish her business.

"Are you finished, unnie?"

I asked as I think that she's older than me, well she's young but I think older than me because of what she thinks and what she speaks, she speaks like a 91 or 94 liner that not a youth anymore.

she raised her eyebrow as she stop bandaging my wounds and clip it with the bandage clip or what should you called it, gosh im not a doctor.

"unnie? im not an unnie duh! im 01' liner and hella rich as well, by the way how old are you?"

My eyes widen because im shocked, she speaks like an older girl but she's only 15 or 16? my god chewy, your old already just accept that youll already growing woman.

"18, you speak like an old woman athena ssi!"

I said jokingly but then she hit my wound, ouch! I mentally said as she hit my wound, woah! she's also a brat huh!

"You brat young kiddo! come here!"

she just laugh at me, what the freak! I shrug my shoulder and not gonna trace her anymore since I have wounds and its freaking hurt as hell.

"Penny for you thoughts about what happened to you a while ago unnie?"

I snap when shes already in front of me and just waiting for me to speak.

"Just--- do you J-jeon Academy?"

I said as I say to her, I didnt wear my school uniform today because of the examination of the college students that will gonna graduate next month, just gonna congratulate them if they gonna passed it, and ill gonna stop from school for this day, its okey ill gonna accelerate myself again for the 3rd year college next year, hoping for moving on to Jeon Jungkook the fucking playboy that I thought hes a playboy but actually a playboy and look he even didnt stop ne from doing that to Yeri right? then if he stops me then ill not gonna gave the ring that he gave to me.

in short he wants to gave it to yeri.

good theory you have there Chou Tzuyu.

"Oh I studied there when im still junior high school but immediately transfer because I dont like the atmosphere, that Jeon Jungkook? that playboy tries to flirt with me but then im asexual so no no. gonna transfer again to SOPA since I have a company business."

I just sigh, the instincts that I have before was abysmally true haha! my god I just shake my hair and bite my lips because of what she said.

"Actually, Jeon Jungkook is my ex-fiance now."

Her eyes widen of my sudden confession, she just tap my back as she tries to calm me down, I dont wanna cry in front of her because I feel like im weak and not that a girl who likes to cry, I dont want to be a crybaby.

"cry it unnie, you need to burst it out and then ill gonna help you to move on on that playboy unnie."

I start crying as she said so and then I hug her so tight that I already wetting her clothes so that I let go of her and then wipe my tears. woah! its not that heavy anymore.

"see? should I help you to move on now unnie? hmm?"

I just nod at her and fake a smile as I saw her face glowing like a woman

"we will fly to US since my entertainment company is there, should I ask you one thing?"

I just nod at her, she holds my hands.

"You can be a CEO because as what you said earlier, you can compose a song plus its a big entertainment in the US tho, you wanna come?"

Its a big opportunity tho! but should I call momo and taehyung first to do this? or just gonna say yes or nod?

as im broke, I just nod and gladly, athena is jumping happily and then hug me tight, she say thank you to me and then I ask her to charge my phone first to call momo and taehyung and she calls her maid to bring down her IPhone charger since my phone was iphone but ill gonna trashed it since its from jungkook's and gonna change my phone and number of course.

thank you jungkook, for breaking my heart. I have opportunity to have a career now in us.

------------------------------

one chapter to go guys TT gonna miss this really TT

by the way, here's Athena Shin

by the way, give me motivation to finish this book this day guys TT

-jiminttemeune