Chapter 8

Her POV

"Stay still." Jungkook said to me while backhugging me, I try to remove his hand on my waist but he's so strong so that I cant remove his hands on my waist.

Thats because he's a man but still im Chou Cena, remember that name guys!

"I need to sleep now, I need some rest. Please remove your hands or ill call nanny and then she will see this?" I scared him by saying that words but still he didn't remove his hands. instead he tighten his grip on me.

"Let her see, Mrs. Jeon." I feel goosebumps when he say that to me. I wonder why he gave me this kind of attitude.

My god! Please Jeon Jungkook fucking remove your grip on me!! I need to pack my things for tonight!

Oh by the way, I didnt say to you that we, Momo eonni and friends (Of course im one of her friend) are going to Gwangju, and also she said to me that I need to escape this kind of life that I have for temporary. I thought it's Permanently but the realization hits my brain so bad.

I just rolled my eyes when Jeon Jungkook lead his head on my shoulder, isnt it a PDA?? or ewww!! Its so cheesy! I think Jeon Jungkook did it also (like how he do to me right now) to his ex-girlfriend.

"Please Jeon, I need to sleep now! I need some rest today." I whisper-shout said to him, actually im not sleeping today because tonight is our flight to go to Gwangju.

"Oh~ My Mrs. Jeon are already sleepy, let me sing a lullaby to you." I raised my eyebrow when he said that to me, Seriously Jeon Jungkook? Im not a kid anymore! (But also im not an adult, im just a teenage girl).

"I dont need your voice, I have headset to sleep me."

-----

"Where is my breads?"

"wheres my notebook?"

"My god almost done, I need to prepare my leave here at my personal emergency exit."

I said while whispering, I don't make a permission on him because I know that he will not say 'yes' for the permission, but! I already said it to nanny a while ago and we make a promise that she will not say it to Jeon Jungkook until 7 days.

Yes! 7 days at the paradise of Gwangju with momo eonni and friends! Its so exciting right?

I open the emergency exit carefully and I let my baggage to go first and then go out to the room and also I carefully close the emergency exit just to make sure that I can go, I locked it already.

This Emergency Exit is just for me, this passage are gonna go to the main gate and I need to wait Momo eonni's car or maybe a van?

"CHEWY!" I heard someone shouting, when I look at my back, I saw Momo eonni! Yey!! she's already here! I need to go out here!

"Shhh momo eonni, lower you voice, Jeon Jungkook might hear you." She close her mouth by her hands and do the peace sign. I even said to her that let me in so that we can leave and do the departure at the airport. So now were now leaving to my-- our house, bye house, bye JEON JUNGKOOK!

-----

"Oh who is she Momo-chan?" said the shoulder hair girl to momo eonni.

"Mina chan, she's Chewy! My bestfriend!" I smile at her and also she's smile at me to, her gums are showing! Shes so cute!

"Chewy? As in chewing gum?" A girl with a black hair and a bang said, shes so corny.

"Exactly!" Momo eonni said to me, Seriously? its so corny!

"Oh nice to meet you! Im Nayeon, and the two at my back are Dahyun and Chaeyoung, they're already asleep because its already midnight." She pointes the highlights hair and the short hair to me and then she laugh when she said, I laugh because of it too, and also she's so cute when she smiles, it shows her bunny teeth.

"And Im Sana! Are you Korean?" And I quickly shook my head because im Taiwanese.

"Iie (Translation: No) She's Taiwanese!" I smile shyly when Momo eonni said it to Sana.

"And also and the front, you will see the two girl there, The driver is Jungyeon and the one who sat at her is Jisoo but call her Jihyo." They say hi to me by gesture because if they talk to me, Accident will happened.

"Chewy-chan, how old are you?" Mina said to me while her head are banging.

"Im 16 years old." I smile shyly when I said it to they, my god! im still a teenage girl!

"WHAT?" They said by unison, dahyun and chaeyoung? are woke up because of the noise.

"Woah!! Seriously? You're just 16? I thought you're already 20." I shook my head and then I laugh at them.

"Who is she?" The two at the back said in unison. "Im Chewy!" I said and then I smile to them, they smile to me too! My god! there so kind to me!

"Hey guys just sleep first, we far to the Incheon Airport. " Jungyeon said to us and then together (except for Jungyeon) are now sleeping zzz...

----

"Hey guys! wake up! were now here! Hey wake up! Chewy! Wakey up!" Jihyo (?) pat me at my shoulder and then she wake me up, oh I forgot! I forgot my digital camera! but its okey! I brought dslr here so that I can capture the scene at the gwangju!

---

"Were now taking off at Incheon to Gwangju in 10 minutes." so now, were ready to go to airplane to go to gwangju, I already turn my cellphone off when someone texted me.

Jungkook is mine <3

Hey where are you? I cant see you Mrs. Jeon

My eyes widened when he text me, I forgot! he save his number to mine and since im lazy at this, Im just letting him to type it his name.

"Hey Chewy ah! turn off your phone now!" I saw Chaeyoung and I quickly turn off my phone.

Were now heading to Gwangju! bye for noooowwwwww Seoul~

His POV

"Arrggghh! Answer your fucking phone Chewy!" I saw Mrs Jeon's room but she's not here, where is she??

Hmm I think I need my tracker now. I quickly get my tracker from the cabinet and search for my Mrs. Jeon.

I shook my head when I saw at the tracker that she's at the Incheon International Airport.

Tss Chewy, you cant run away from me.

----------

HEY GUYS PLEASE COMMENT SOME OF YOUR FEEDBACKS! AND ALSO PLEASE DONT SAY 'UPDATE PLEASE' IF YOURE NOT MY READURSZXC

ps Im not mad! Im just its so cute by typing a big letter AHIHUHIHUHIHUHIHUHIHU

BTW, Please criticize my new jikook fanfic titled, 'Caramel Macchiato' please~

-jiminttemeune