27

Someone's POV

"I hate her! I just wanna kill her right away para mapasa-akin na si Prince! Inagaw niya sa akin si Prince." She said.

"Hey easy there babe, as much as I wanna kill them too, we need to plan. Hindi dapat padalos-dalos." I told her.

We need to make a plan first before going to a war.

"I don't want her to be happy. Can we just kill her right away? You're mad at her too right? Then why wait?" She sound so desperate.

This girl got it bad. She really want that guy named Prince. He's a load full of crap.
I want to strangle him too. I don't want to tell her that I'm planning to kill the man she likes. Puppy shit love. Why not try to like me you bitch...... Yes I love this woman I'm talking right now. But she loves that Prince shit.

"Hush, right time baby." I kissed her cheeks.

Kill. I want to kill that wife of Prince. She's the reason why everything is a mess. I want to have my revenge. And I can feel it already.... Soon, Sym Liz Yu, soon. You're going to be dead. Like what you did to him. I'll make sure you're going to hell. You and your fucking husband.

"Make it fast, I want Prince already." She said.

Uh-huh. That's not gonna happen baby. Just me and you, forever. No Prince, no Sym. Just US.

"sure baby, hayaan muna natin silang magpakasaya. And we will break them piece by piece." Kinuha ko ang sigarilyo ko. It makes me feel calm

"I have to go, I'm going to the party babe. You sure you won't come?"

"No, maybe I'll kill her right away in front of many people. " she snort

I laughed. That mad baby?

"Okay I have to go. I wanna see them now so that I can think on how to torture them" I smirked at her.

"Only Sym, not including Prince you son of a bitch!" She slapped me.

Okay calm down you little thing.

"Oww! Calm down okay. I was just joking."

She rolled her eyes at me and walk away.
--------

Nakita ko na ngayon ng personal ang asawa ni Prince. Singing in front of us. What a beautiful voice. Dapat nga diyan pinapatay.

Gaya nga ng sinabi nila. Bakit nga ba namamatay ng maaga ang mababait? If you are in a garden and you saw two flower, ang Isa ay maganda ang Isa naman ay mukhang laya na. Surely, you'll pick the beautiful one. Kagaya rin yan sa buhay. That's what they say. But hey, hindi naman mabait yang bitch na yan. So I'm going to kill her even though she's not good.

Because I'm a good guy, and all I want in this world is to be free from bad person. That's why killing her and her husband is a good idea too.

Pagkatapos niyang kumanta ay bumaba siya at sinalubong ng kanyang asawa. Fucking sweet eh?

Magpakasaya muna kayong mag-asawang Yu. Darating rin ang araw niyo. Dahil sa susunod, hindi na kayo sisikatan ng araw. Mapapatay rin kitang babae ka. Pagbabayaran mo lahat ng ginawa mo sa akin sa taong malapit sa buhay ko. And you and your loving husband can go together in hell. Di kayo bagay dito sa lupa, sa Impyerno kayo nararapat.

-xXx-