Chapter 11: Miss Jackson

[Sawyer's POV]

I walked back to the car, still pissed off. I thought it would be Shane. I don't even know anymore. Cat texted me.

//Catrific: Kim\\

I nodded. I got into the car.

Sawyer: Do you know where Kim's house is, Luke?

Luke: Yeah..How come?

Sawyer: No reason.. Just drop Joey and I at our house.

Meghan: I'm staying at your house, by the way.

Sawyer: Ok, I guess.

Joey was looking out the window. He looked distant.

[Joey's POV]

I just want answers. I took my phone out, knowing Sawyer was possibly staring. I looked through my contacts. Either Shane or Kim.. Maybe Kim. Maybe Kim was Sawyer's friend. I guess I could text her. Maybe she had answers.

//Joey: Hello :)

Kim quickly texted, maybe she was on her phone.

//Kim: Heyz this Joey? =P

//Joey: Yup

//Kim: Hi Joey! =)

// Joey: Hey!

//Kim: What do you need?

//Joey: Tell me everything.

//Kim: What do u mean?

//Joey: I dont kno, just everything u kno about Sawyer and I's life

//Kim: I'll go over ur house

//Joey: Ok

I put my phone away and looked out the window.

[Sawyer's POV]

I touch Joey's hand. He jumped, looked at his hand, then at me, and smiled. I smiled back. He looked back at the window, he didn't move his hand away from mine. I looked out the window and realized we were at our house. A familiar car was parked near our house. I got out and closed the car door. Meghan and Joey got out of car too. We all walked to the house and someone had their back to the door. Looking up at sky. I attempted to make out who it was. As soon as we were close enough, I realized it was Kim. Joey ran towards her and hugged her. What the heck?

Joey: Hey Kim!

Kim: Hi Joey.

Joey: Come i-

Sawyer: What's she doing here?

Joey: I invited her.

I opened the door and Joey walked in. Kim followed Joey and gave me an evil glance. I want to slap her so hard.

Meghan walked in, uncertain if she should be here. I looked at her with a relieved look and she relaxed. Meghan walked to the kitchen and helped herself to some fruits.

Joey and Kim walked to the game room. I decided to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

[Joey's POV]

As we got in the house, Kim and I went to the game room. We started to talk.

Joey: So what's your last name?

Kim: Kim Jackson.

Joey: Ms. Jackson?

Kim: You remember Panic! at the Disco songs?

Joey: My memory is sort of returning.

Kim: That's nice.

We watched as Meghan went outside with Sawyer.

Kim: What else do you need, Mr. Graceffa?

Joey:Well, I want to know what has happened to me lately. I need answers.

Kim: All I have to say is that Sawyer is faking it all.

What..? I stare at Kim, not knowing what to say. In panic, I run up to my room quickly, avoiding to cry. So I just sat there. I had tears rolling down my eyes. I know exactly what's going on now. I don't know what's wrong

anymore. I finally remember something. I remember Sawyer being so caring to me, I remember the Skittles, I remember the kisses. It all suddenly hit me, hard.

I walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Red eyes. I haven't even cried a lot and I had red eyes. I don't exactly remember Kim being sn enemy. I don't think she is either. She seems friendly. I think she might be telling the truth. I'm confused. I don't even know anything anymore. I walked back into my room, searching for something sharp. I could just do one..right? I won't get addicted completely. It's just for now. I saw a razor. This is okay, I guess. I went back to the bathroom and shut the door. I examined the razor. It was pretty sharp. I slowly cut on one wrist. Making the blood fall on the floor. I want another. Maybe on the other arm. I cut on the other wrist. That's okay. For now.

I quickly cleaned up. I put on a sweater. Maybe, I could style my hair as "emo" like before. I guess I could vlog. Why is everything a question..?

I searched for my camera. I should just do a one-take. I don't feel like recording a lot.

Joey: Hello my chickadee-anyas! Sorry I hadn't vlogged lately! A lot of stuff had been going on lately and I need to get back on track. As if it's possible. Shout out to one of my psychopaths I met earlier today, Mikaela! Alrighty everyone, I think I might just end the vlog here! I'll try to update you guys on either twitter or on another vlog! May the odds be in who's favor? Your favor! Goooodbye!

I turned the camera off. I heard a knock on the door.

Joey: Uh, come in..

Sawyer walked in. I looked away from the door.

Sawyer: I see you know how to vlog.

Joey: Don't act like things are ok.

Sawyer: What do you mean..?

Joey: Kim told me you lied.

Sawyer: About...?

Joey: You loving me. Now leave.

I want him to stay.

Sawyer: Joey, I swear I-

Joey: Please leave.

Sawyer walked up to me. I gazed into his blue eyes. He kissed me.

Sawyer: Please.

Joey: Fine.

Sawyer held my wrists. It was sore and I flinched.

Sawyer: Hey, what's wrong?

I stayed quiet. He looked at my hands. Then at my wrists, looking for something broken. But instead he finds the cuts I'd just made.

Sawyer: Joey..

Joey: ...I'm sorry.

Sawyer: Promise me you won't cut, ever.

Then the unexpected came out of my mouth.

Joey: I can't promise you that.

------------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness graciousness!

:O Yeah, poor Joey :( Should I make him cut more or less..? I added you in there again, Mikaela, LOL! ;D Anyway, I'm suck a slacker. At times I havr writers block for some reason so it takes me a while to brainstorm! Be proud that I'm not posting this chapter a million years later! Anyways, if you'd like to leave some suggestions for upcoming chapters, just comment below and I'll work it out somehow! c:

May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor! Good damn bye..!