Chapter 15: Disney Fantasy

[Joey's POV]

Shane, Sawyer, Luke, and I all danced around in the car. All of our songs on the radio were currently playing. Woah, even the radio knows were happy. Soon enough, we were at Disney.

Shane: WOOP WOOP!

He pumped up his hands and danced.

Sawyer: Ever been to Disney, Shane?

Shane: Hmmm, I don't remember..

(A/N I don't know if Shane went to Disney so tell me in comments if he did !)

I parked Satsuki in a parking space far away from the entrance because the parking spaces nearby we re all taken. The girls parked across from us which was good. We all got out of our cars. Ah, Disney.

Shane: Woah..

Joey: C'mon !

I grabbed Sawyer's hand, not caring what other people said.

Sawyer: Joey, our friends.

Joey: Oh, uh, right..

I let go of his hands. I wish I could just hold his hand in front of them. I might have to tell them sooner or later.. Possibly in a few months..

Sawyer and I looked up at the Ferris Wheel. Maybe we could go on that for our last ride. I'm guessing Sawyer was thinking the same and smiled at me. I smiled at him back. The others walked up behind us.

Meghan: I wanna go on some rides. Come with me, Shane?

Shane nodded and smiled. They ran over to a ride.

Luke: Well, they left.

I giggled.

Luke: Who'll go with me on a ride?

Joey: I'll go !

Sawyer frowned. I whispered in his ear.

Joey: Hey, don't worry. I'll be back for the Ferris Wheel.

Sawyer smiled at me. He then nodded. I walked over to Luke and we went to find some rides.

Luke: Do you want a scary ride?

Joey: Yep!

Luke and I searched for a scary-looking ride. The Haunted Mansion was our choice. Hey, it looked pretty fun. Luke and I went inside..

[Meghan's POV]

Shane looked straight ahead, as if he was in deep thought or uneasy.

Meghan: Hey, are you okay?

Shane: Sort of.

Meghan: How about we talk about it?

Shane: Alright.

We walked over to the outdoor food court and sat down. We looked around at all the families.

Meghan: Go ahead.

Shane: I don't know my feelings anymore.

Meghan: What do you mean..?

Shane: I'm not trying to hurt you or anything but, I sort of still like Joey y'know?

I nodded.

Shane: I just don't think he'll be with me since he has Sawyer.

Meghan: So you're not over him?

Shane: Basically..

Meghan: Well..I honestly don't know what to say but, Joey is your friend and he might go to you for help.