Chapter 49: Forever

[Sawyer's POV]

"Ugh!" Joey screamed at his phone, tossing it roughly to the hardwood floor for the 3rd time. "Stupid ass mother-freaking game!" He raged.

"Um, baby, what's wrong?" I ask, scrolling through Twitter.

"Flappy Bird is not letting me pass my high score of 7." He says, pouting and retrieving his possibly cracked phone off the floor. "Shit.." He mumbles.

"It cracked?" I ask. He nods, showing it to me. It had multiple cracks. "We'll have to buy a new one." He sighs.

"Damn game broke my phone." He mumbles, tossing the phone on the side of the bed and plopping next to me. "I'm bored, now." He states.

"Where would we go?" I ask. He sighs and shrugs.

We had already went to Joey's mom and dad. We had a meaningful and fun conversation.

"How about we go eat at a diner?" Joey says. He goes to his luggage and puts on a gray sweater.

"That'll work." I say, putting my phone in my pocket. I get up, feeling like I want to sit back down. I refuse to and I get my wallet. I grab Joey's hand lightly and we walk out. We walk quietly on the sidewalk when we leave the hotel. The only thing heard was our feet pressing against the ground, the wind blowing, and the minimum number of cars passing by.

...

Soon enough, we arrived at a nearby diner. I look at the sign.

"Perkins ••• Dining-Breakfast" is what it said. Smiling, we head inside. There was a small stand with multiple menus on top. At the side of the stand, there stood small cups of crayons and kid menus.

A waitress walked over to the stand, signed something and looked at us.

"Table for two?" She asks. We nod. "Follow me." She leaves the stand and we approach a table near a window. She places two menus on both sides of the table. Joey and I sit down. "April, your waitress, will be right with you." She says. She leaves and Joey and I are left alone.

"Well, I think were going to have breakfast for lunch." Joey says, smiling.

The smell of pancakes and bacon fill my senses and I agree.

...

...

We leave "Perkins" after eating a fulfilling...brunch. Joey leads me to a small clearing nearby.

We sit down on the grass, staring at the clouds.

What if the clouds represented love? What if there was a love cloud that no one knew about?

It would be red..or pink even.

What if you touched your heart or ring finger and your transported to that cloud because your in love?

Lightly, I stroke Joey's ring finger, hoping we'd be sent to the clouds.

Unfortuneatly, we weren't sent to the clouds.

I gingerly place my hand on his cheek. He turns his heads towards me and his eyes glisten in the sun. They're gray, but they have sparkles in them. I press my lips softly on his.

Honestly, my heart would not work if he wasn't anywhere near me.

He's perfect in everyway. No matter what anyone says, he is perfect to me.

He has his flaws, but they're small. Which makes him much more perfect.

I don't have to question our relationship. It's not hard to understand. In his eyes, I can see the future.

I know, that we will be together in the future. Like he had said earlier, I have no doubts.

How am I so lucky? How am I lucky enough to love someone and be with someone with so much personality? Especially, him.

We let go. We just stare st each other. Nothing else. Nope. Just simple, adoring each other. Him and I will be forever.

Forever.

________________________

Short, I know! But, another chapter will be up later tonight! Woo! :) Maybe in 5-10 minutes? That chapter will definitely be longer. This chapter was just a fill-in of some sort.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOODBYE! ;D