Chapter 35: Drunk Off Your Love

--A WEEK LATER--

[Joey's POV]

Sawyer and I have just been snuggling in bed and watching Netflix everyday. Being close to him made me happy. Although, I do want to do something else.

Sawyer got up and told me he was going to shower. I sat up, pretzel-style and looked at the movie that was playing, The Olympus has Fallen.

When he got out of the bathroom, I smiled and bit my lip. He only had his towel on and I could see his perfect 6-pack.

Sawyer "You like what you see?" he asks me smirking and I nod. "Good"

He drops the towel and walks towards me, pushing me onto the bed. He kisses me as he pulls off my shirt and tossing it to the side. He kisses down my chest all the way till he reaches my jeans. He looks up at me and I nod. His quick reactions are making me feel hot. He unzips my pants and pulls them off my legs. I moan as he touches my bulge. He looks at me.

Sawyer: "I love your moan" He gets on top of me kissing me as he pulls off my boxers.

I can tell they fell to the ground and he squeezes my balls. I shriek, then moan loudly.

"You think you get all the fun?" I ask him and he nods. I smiled seductively and I laugh.

I flip him over and kiss him roughly. I stroke his bulge as he moans into my mouth. He flips me over again, which surprises me. He wants the dominance right now.

He sits on my abdomen and reaches over into the drawer and I hear a package crinkle in his hand. I hear him rip open the package and I look over to see him putting on a condom. He puts one on me as well.

Sawyer: "Better safe than sorry." He smiled. "Bend over." I nod.

I bend over. I feel him get closer and I feel his tip brush against my hole.

"Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod

"I'm always sure" I whisper.

I feel him push in slowly. It hurts a bit, but the pain soon turns into pleasure and passion. He goes faster and faster and he starts to moan.

--Next Day--

I woke up with Sawyer's shirtless body face me. I smiled when I remembered what had happened yesterday.

That makes me love him even more.

I decided to take a shower, since I was pretty sticky.

I heard the bathroom door.

Joey: "Soy-Sauce?"

Sawyer: "Mind if I join you?"

Joey: "Of course not."

--Later--

[Sawyer's POV]

Sawyer: "Yesterday was fun." I smiled.

Joey: "Mhmmm."

Sawyer: "Do you regret it?"

He looked at me with a surprised.

Joey: "Nope."

I sat him down on the couch with me . I pressed my lips onto his. I felt his breathing go faster and I kissed his neck. I moved away and grinned.

Sawyer: "Good, because I'm drunk off your love."

______________________________________________________________

Hiiii.

Credit to: joey4897 for creating the sex scene ! X)

I read this over and I was just like, " :O This is the one."

Lol c:

Go check joey4897 out! :)

My friend asked me what I would do if YouTube didn't exist.

I told her I'd die of boredom and cry everyday.

Question Of The Day: What would you do if Youtube and Wattpad didn't exist?

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOD DAMN BYEEEE!