Chapter 59: I Do Want To...

[Sawyer's POV]

His light fingertips are on my face. I could feel his light breath on my skin. It intimidates me in a way.

His lips find their way to mine. I feel his tongue dancing with mine. His hands make their way to my tattoo. He tugs at my jeans.

"Please..?" He whispers, placing his hand a bit farther down. He rubs my now-hard bulge and bites his lip. I moan. He's enjoying this, I can tell. His eyebrows are risen up in satisfaction as he crookedly smiles.

That smile. That crooked smile.

"F-Fine." I stutter. His eyes bounce with excitement. I can also tell that he's somehow in the mood for sex. I don't know how. I mean, he rejected my marriage proposal yesterday..

But I don't decline the opportunity to have his soft, delicate, hands on my skin. His hands against my skin makes me shiver. Shivering to his slight contact to my skin is..a good thing.

Quickly, he pulls off my jeans. Without asking, he also takes off my boxers. I don't give a single thought about refusing to what's he doing.

How come he's taking all the dominance?

I don't say anything anyway.

I pull my head back as he jerks off on my c--k. I try not to release a moan. He goes faster. I dig my fingernails far into the mattress.

"Let it out." I hear him say. So, I do.

And then, I wake up.

...

Another dream..about Joey. This kind of dream surprised me, though. I've never actually had a such a vivid and hot dream..

But the dreams will continue to keep coming.

I wish this right here-proposing to Joey and me smoking-was a dream. But it's all real. Can I just send myself back in time to erase what has happened?

So, I close my eyes tightly. I whisper a few words I've heard in movies so it'll probably work.

It doesn't work, unfortuneatly. So, I open my eyes again.

I don't know where Joey is, to be honest. I don't plan on finding out, either.

The doorbell rings, but I am too lazy to go and answer. I wait, hoping the person would leave. After thinking they've left, the doorbell rings once again.

Groaning, I lift myself off from the bed and head towards the door. I don't bother to look through the peephole. I open the door and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask her. Lightly, she crookedly smiles. That crooked smile reminded me of Joey's in my dream.

"I came to comfort you." Kim says. "Word is you proposed and Joey declined." I nod. How on Earth did she get that information? I don't ask, but she knows I'm wondering this. "May I come in?" I shrug and she passes through. "Where's Joey? I expected him to be here." She says. I shut the door and look towards her direction.

"You talk a lot." I say, ignoring her question.

"Thank you. That's a compliment considering the fact that I must speak to you so you won't die of unsociablity." I raise an eyebrow. "I was basically ordered to come here to talk to you, by the way. A certain boy is curious about your condition. I'll tell him you're unstable, yet perfectly fine."

"Who's the 'curious boy'?"

"Classified information" She states.

Kim makes herself comfortable. She looks around the kitchen in search of food.