Chapter 17: Hatred

[Joey's POV]

I can't believe what just happened. It happened too fast. Cat likes me.. I screamed at her.. I don't think she's even friends with me. I wouldn't he friends with me.. I sat in my car, just looking at the steering wheel. I heard car doors behind me, I guess it's Sawyer, Shane, and Luke.

Luke: Joey.. are you ok driving?

I don't know if I was ok. I just stared at the steering wheel, completely lost.

Sawyer: Hey...Joey?

I stayed in complete silence.

Shane: Joey..?

[Sawyer's POV]

What the hell is wrong with Joey? He's just staring at the steering wheel, traumatized..

Joey: Sorry.

Joey started up the car.

Sawyer: Joey, what happened?

Luke: Yeah..

Joey: Nothing.

Shane: That wasn't "nothing".

Joey: Just forget it.

Sawyer: Joey, let me drive.

Joey got out of the car and I got out too. We switched places and Joey was now in the passenger seat. He laid he head down on window. We all just stayed quiet, afraid that Joey would start protesting.

*Later*

We finally arrived home. Everyone left except Shane. He was staying over and was sleeping on the couch. Joey was sitting on the bed, looking straight ahead, mumbling words.

Sawyer: Joey...please talk to me.

Joey: I yelled at her.

Sawyer: She yelled at you too.

Joey: I hurt her.

Sawyer: She hurt you too, look at you, you look traumatized.

Joey: I'm going to visit her.

Sawyer: It's late, Joey.

Joey: I don't care.

Sawyer: Joey, go in the morning.

Joey: No.

Joey got up before I could stop him. He quickly left. There's no use in trying to make him stay here. Joey has a mind of his own.

[Joey's POV]

I can't yell at people. I can't not apologize. I can't lose Cat as a friend. I'd be impossible.

I drove to Cat's and nervously knocked on her door. She opened it and looked at me with red eyes.

Cat: Yes..?

Joey: Can I come in..please?

Cat: No.

Joey: Cat, please.

Cat: What? You want to break my furniture like you broke my heart?

That hurt. A lot. I sighed.

Joey: No, I just want to apologize.

Cat: Why won't you just apologize out here?

I looked around.

Joey: Cat, come on.. Please.. Let me inside. Its a bit chilly too.

Cat rolled her eyes and let me in.

Joey: Thanks...

Cat: Whatever.

We both sat down on the couch in a very uncomfortable silence.

Joey: I'm sorry for yelling at you.

Cat: I still hate you.

Joey: Cat, please. I just want to be friends.

Cat: Joey, all you want is attention right now. You probably don't even CARE about me.

Joey: ...That's not true.

Cat: Face it, were not going to be friends.

Joey: Cat..

I stared at her. Not knowing what to do.

Cat: What?

I'm guessing she couldn't help what she did next. Possibly from the moment. I hated what I did. I will hate what will happen next. I hate how I react to things.

She kissed me...And I kissed back.

I'm confused.

Joey: I gotta go..

Cat: Sawyer..

Joey: I'm sorry I shouldn't of kissed back..

Cat: It's okay.

She smiled.

Cat: That'll be our first and last kiss.

Joey: Yeah, yeah it will. Promise you won't tell?

Cat: I swear...

I quickly rushed out.

*While they kissed for a millisecond xD*

[Kim's POV]

I was hiding in the bathroom.. The door opened a crack. I quickly took a picture of them kissing. I saw Joey get up nervously and walk out the door. I walked out the bathroom just as Joey left.

Cat: You got it?

Kim: Yep.

Cat: Send it to Sawyer.

Kim: Okay.

I sent the picture to Sawyer. Sawyer will be mine and Joey will be Cat's.

Perfect.

______________________________________________________________________

BAHM ! ;D Dramaaaa again. Did you guys figure it out...? Kim and Cat knew each other ! I'll make a chapter about how they met lol. Might be confused as FUDGE. O_o Kay.

MAY THE ODDS BE YOUR FAVOR! GOOOOOODBYE ! =) Arrrr <3