Chapter 22: What?

[Joey's POV]

I looked over at Sawyer. I smiled at him.

[Sawyer's POV]

Sawyer: Shane said he'd know we had sex..

Joey: And..?

I shrugged, not knowing what he'd do.

Joey stared at me with one eyebrow higher than the other. He leaned against the fridge. I stared at him back. I walked over to the couch and Joey followed. I looked over at him again and his green emerald eyes were filled with complete lust. We both sat down at the same time.

Joey: Can we-

I cut him off by pushing him down the couch and biting on his neck. He moaned. I got on top of him and I could tell he had a boner. I smiled, seductively. I started to kiss his neck. I went up to his ear then sideways to his lips. I bit on his lips and started to kiss them. My hand wandered around his upper body which made him moan again. My lip curved into a smile and I pressed my lips against Joey's once again. I could feel Joey's tongue on mine and we tongue-kissed for a while. Joey put his hand on my back and had his eyes closed. It was starting to get pretty heated until the doorbell rang.

Joey: Fuck..

Sawyer: You really wanted that, huh?

Joey: Yep..

Sawyer: We'll continue afterwards..

Joey smiled. I got up and walked over to the door. I opened the door and there stood Lisa.

[Kim's POV]

Cat: Should we go over to their house?

Kim: Why?

Cat: To see if their heartbroken..

I stayed silent. If I told her, what would she say? Would she just..leave? After all these years, would she? I suddenly got nervous. How hard could it be? Uh, a lot. My mind raced with ideas on how to tell her.

Kim: Hey, Cat..?

Cat: Yeah?

Kim: M-Maybe we should forget about them..

Cat: What!? Why!?

Kim: I-I, uh..

Here it goes..

Kim: I, um, don't..

Cat: You don't like Sawyer, anymore?

Kim: I-

Cat: After all these YEARS, of trying to get him for YOU, YOU WON'T LIKE HIM ANYMORE!?

Kim: Calm the fuck down.

She relaxed a bit and composed herself.

Kim: Remember I told you I was bi..?

She nodded.

Kim: Well.. I... I li-

She scooted over to me and grabbed my chin. I was hoping for her to slap me but instead, she kissed me. She got up and left.. I looked down.. What just happened?

[Joey's POV]

I got up from the couch. I looked over at the door and saw Lisa. What was she doing here?

Lisa: You!!

Lisa pointed at me with angry eyes. I just stared at her, not knowing what she was talking about.

Lisa: You stole SHANE from me!

Joey: What..?

Lisa: Don't lie to me!

She stomped over to where I was standing and she looked me in the eye.

Joey: I'm not really lying..

I looked over at Sawyer who was awkwardly standing near the kitchen.

Lisa: Oh yes you are! People are saying "Shoey" is real! It's supposed to be "Shisa" ! I've seen pictures EVERYWHERE!

Everywhere?

Joey: Wha-

Lisa: You two...were KISSING! On THAT couch! MULTIPLE TIMES.

I looked over at Sawyer and he was getting red with either anger or annoyance. I could see Shane walking in the door with Meghan.

Shane: Lisa..?

Lisa looked away from me and looked at Shane.

Lisa: Shane!

She ran towards him and was about to kiss him until Shane turned his head.

Shane: Were over..remember?

Lisa: You never-

Shane: I texted you AND went to your house..

Lisa: But..

Shane: Lisa, can we talk later..?

Lisa: You're with JOEY, that's WHY!

Shane: N-

Lisa: I'm posting this on Twitter!

She ran out. I looked over at Sawyer and he had a worried face.

Shane: And how the hell can we clear this up?

We all shrugged.

Shane: Joey..

Joey: Hm?

Shane: You should create a video..

I looked over at Sawyer..

Joey: Not yet.

I walked up to my room, I seriously need to think..

[Cat's POV]

I should go back. No, I can't. What if she's crying? All these questions are hurting my brain. Should I talk with Joey? I checked my pockets. Shit, no phone..

I guess I didn't go far because I heard Kim's voice behind me. I stood there, waiting for her to catch up.

Kim: Hi..

Cat: Hi..

Kim: So, it's gonna be awkward now?

Cat: I don't know..

Kim: Now that you kissed me, what does that mean to you?

Cat: I..Liked it actually..

Kim: I did too..

We stayed quiet..

Kim: Mayb-

Cat: I like you too.

Kim: What?

I could see that her eyes were dancing with joy.

Kim: Y-You're not lying?

Cat: Not lying.

I smiled. She smiled back at her.

_______________________________________________________________________

I at least gave you a chapter ._. I'm freaking lame, like, I feel like complete shit today. I'm getting F's and I was an honor student last year. Shit's getting harder but, I updated and that's all that matters.. Yeah, there's not much of a sex scene.. I'M SORRY. It's awkward for me, okay? (;-;) Anyway.. I was supposed to update on Thursday... I didn't. I'm going to have another chapter up either on Wednesday or Tuesday if I'm not feeling like shit. I don't know anymore. >.

QOTD: What do you guys wanna to see next chapter?

May The Odds Be In Who's Favor? Your Favor! Not Mine! Gooooodbye :]