Chapter 14: Chatting with #Shegan

Shane...? Why and how is he here?

Shane: Joey..let me in.

I scooted over and let Shane in. He smelled like blueberries and pie. I wonder why. Shane sat down next to me, leaving the door opened a bit.

Joey: Close the door.

He closed the door and leaned against it, making a quiet creak sound.

Shane: Joey, doing this will send you somewhere you don't wanna be in.

Joey: Doing what?

Shane: Just getting up and leaving Sawyer to cut in the bathroom It's ridiculous.

Joey: Obviously, you don't know my pain.

Shane: Joey, you know I was a fatass when I was younger. I had body issues,

Joey: Yeah yeah, I know. What does that have to do with anything?

Shane: I fought over the fatness. Now look at my weight.

I stared at him. He did look like he paid attention to his weight. I nodded and stared at him.

Shane: Joey, promise me, and actually PROMISE me, you won't run away from your problems.

Joey: ..I guess.

Shane: Good, now know that I like you, but you have Sawyer. So be proud I'm not making out with you.

Joey: Haha, Shane.

Shane smiled at me. We both got up quickly. Shane's right. I have to stop running away from my problems. I guess I could stop cutting. Shane and I turned off the lights to the bathroom, opened the door, and left to go downstairs. I stayed behind him, signalling that I didn't like Shane. Sawyer sat at the couch.

Sawyer: Joey-

Joey: I'm sorry for walking off like that.

Sawyer: I'm sorry for acting jealous.

We both smiled at each other.

Meghan: Shane and I will, uh, go outdoors so you guys can talk more, alone.

Meghan and Shane walked off outside, shutting the sliding doors behind them. They sat down, looking up at the sky and laughing. Sawyer and I continue to stare at each other.

Sawyer: We should, uh, sit.

Joey: Yeah.

We both sat down on the couch. Sawyer stared at me, then at my hands.

Sawyer: Please don't tell me you cut again.

Joey: ..I cut again. Don't worry, Sawyer, I won't cut again. I swear..

Sawyer: How come you didn't promise me before.

Joey: Shane changed my mind.

Sawyer: Hmph.

Joey: You get jealous easily, don't worry, I won't replace you.

Sawyer: How come you-

Joey: You twitch and get ratherly quiet.

Sawyer: Ah, okay.

Joey: So, were cool...?

Sawyer: Yeah.

I kissed Sawyer, pushing him down to lay on the couch. I attempted letting him know I'd always be there for him. I let go, sitting back down.

Sawyer: Well, I liked that. Did Shane or Meghan see that?

I looked out the window and saw them cuddling. Then they started to kiss, shyly.

Joey: OHMIGOSH!

I quickly got my phone and took a picture.

Sawyer: What? They're kissing!?

Joey: Heck yes!

Sawyer and I stood at the sliding doors, secretly stalking them. They got up, saw us standing there and blushed profusely. They walked in and Sawyer and I backed up.

Joey: OMG! Hashtag Shegan!

Meghan: Oh, c'mon guys, stop.

Joey: It's not like you're taken!

Sawyer: You two should date!

Shane: Meaning I'm bi?

Joey: Basically.

The doorbell rung.

Joey: You guys better make a decision!

Shane: Do you want to, Meghan?

Meghan: I guess. But, what about Lisa..?

Shane: Uh, I'll text her. I don't think she'd really care because shes been hanging out with other people, unlike me.

Shane got his phone out. I quickly jogged to the door. I opened it up and three happy friends stood in the doorway, Luke, Ingrid, and Cat.

Joey: Hey guys! Come in!

They all walked in, as soon as they see Shane, they look concerned. They look at Sawyer and Sawyer nods.

Luke: Hey Shane!

Shane: Hello thereeeee.

Shane attempted to copy my grandfather voice.

Joey: You can't be me, Shane.

Shane: Hmph.

Meghan and Shane both got on their phones. I think their texting each other. Meghan smiled and stared at Shane.

Ingrid: What's going on with you two?

Meghan: Oh uh no-

Joey: They're a couple!

Shane: Damn Joey, you're a blabbermouth.

Joey: Oh really? Says the guy who rants about food.

Shane raised up an eyebrow. I smirked.

Sawyer: Now now, let's not have this get too intense.

Joey: Can we go to Disney, now?

Cat: Yes, finally!

Meghan: I didn't bring my car.

Cat: I brought mine.

Luke: The girls can go in Cat's car and the boys in Joey's. Joey, you're driving,

Joey: Since when did I agree to drive?

Sawyer: Joey, I thought you enjoyed driving in Satsuki.

Joey: I do but, ugh, whatever.

We all headed out of the house. The girls went into Cat's car and the boys in mine. Soon enough, we were on the highway to Disney.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ello.there ! =3 Okay, so basically I decided to staph Joey from cutting because it's extremely sad imagining Joey cutting =O Be proud that I'm posting today because I wrote this all in one day. SCHOOL IS EXHAUSTING!! Do you guys go to school?? Are you guys okay with Shane and Meghan together? c: I think they're a great couple Cx BTW! I'm planning on creating a High School Fan-Fic. This time is SHOEY!! =D WOOT! Remember to like and comment and....

MAY THE ODDS BE EVAR IN YOUR FAVORRRR! GOOOOOD BYE <3

PS. Yeah, I didn't post an Author's note last chapter. I was tired ._.