Sneak Peek Of 2nd Book

**Sneak Peek**

[Joey's POV]

I hear the doorbell ring. Quickly, I rush towards it. Without looking through the peephole, I open the door, expecting Sawyer. Maybe he had come a day earlier to surprise me.

But no, I see a small child. She looks about 4 years old.

"Hi." The small child says. She smiles, her teeth showing. Well, all the teeth she can have.

"Hey, little one." I reply. She wears a white t-shirt, a jean jacket, blue jeans that match her jacket, and black Converse. Her eyes are blue, --similar to Sawyer's which is unusually odd, but okay-- and she wears a snapback blue floral hat. She holds her bookbag over her shoulder.

"My name is Janessa." The little girl says. "Is my daddy, here?" She asks. I laugh.

"No, he's not. Do you know his name?" I ask. "Maybe, I know him." She nods happily.

"My mommy said his name is Sawyer Hartman." My eyes widen and my mouth opens slightly. I pull her into the house and shut the door tightly behind him. "Are you my daddy?" She asks.

"No, Janessa. Your daddy isn't here, right now, so I have to call him." I search for my phone around the kitchen. "You wanna talk to him?" I ask her. She nods excitedly.

I'm so confused on what the fuck is happening.

...............................................................

[Sawyer's POV]

"We're so fucked." Andrew exclaims. We run quickly. We arrive outside our dorm. I slide through the window. I help Andrew through and I shut the window begind him.

"Why the fuck would someone light a fire!?" I say. I look at Andrew, who looks surprised to the fact that I just cursed. I continue to rant. "Especially if we're out after curfew. That's fucking dumb." I rant. "Your fucking friend lit this building on fucking fire and we're still here."

"Calm the hell down." He says softly. I take a deep breath and sit down on my bed. We stay quiet. "The supervisor will come get us."

"I'm just saying it was fucking--" We're interuppted by a knock on the door. Reluctantly, I open the door.

"Out! Fire!" A supervisor says. Then, he moves on to another door. I look at Andrew and we both leave. An annoucement is finally heard around the building that we need to evacuate immediately.

We look around for an exit. But, we can't find one. I become severely anxious and I look around frantically. The supervisor runs to us. The fire spreads and I cough. Andrew looks at me, hoping I'll come up with something. I become light-headed. My vision turns blurry.

"Go that way!" The supervisor yells. My eyes try to adjust. I cough again as much more smoke goes around. The supervisor points over to somewhere. I feel like I'm going to collapse. My head begins to hurt and my eyes start closing in on me.

"Sawyer!" I hear someone scream. I can't even identify their voice, though.

Suddenly, everything turns black.

...............................................................

I just decided to throw in two different point of views. Is that okay? Yes? Okay.

I hope that didn't give away too much. I don't think so, though.

Anyway, I apologize sincerely for not updating 'Trust Me' last Sunday. I'm updating that two times tomorrow to make it up.

Thank you all for reading 'Love Forever'. I'm editing the first few chapters because I feel like they sucked ass.

Love you! xoxo

Update on Brendon Urie: He makes me cry.