Chapter 3: Confessions

[Joey's POV]

As soon as we got to Luke's house, I got out of the car. I waved to Sawyer and walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited impatiently. Luke opened the door quickly.

"Hey, Joey!" Luke says.

"Hi." I say.

Luke motions me to come in. I went inside and looked around. Nothing was different.

So, what did you wanna talk about?" Luke asks.

"Uh, promise you won't laugh..?" I'm to afraid to tell Luke.

Luke looked at me. Then, he sat on the couch.

"Of course not, Joey." What if he's lying? What if he will laugh?

I sat next to Luke and put my hands on my head.

So, I mumble instead of using the English language. I can't even comprehend what I have just said.

Luke looks at me, confused.

"Joey, you don't have to say it fast. Just tell me. I'm your best friend, right?" Slowly, I nod.

I started to tear up a bit. I thought about the things Luke might say to me. He might say I'm a f*g or something else that will hurt me. I just decided to tell him slowly. It's better than mumbling.

"I think I am in love, Luke."

Luke looked at me, excited.

"And..who's the lucky one..?" Luke winks and raises an eyebrows. I want to slap him for being so intrigued. But, I don't show any intentions.

"It's...Sawyer." I begin."Please don't hate me." Luke looks at me with a surprised expression. His expression then turns confused.

"So, you're gay..? Or bi.." He questions. I nod slowly. Luke hugs me tightly. I almost can't breathe.

"You thought I'd call you something bad?" Once again, I nod."Aw, Joey, I will accept you for everything."

I smile. I was glad Luke accepted me. He was a good friend. I wasn't planning on telling anyone else.

[Sawyer's POV]

I hope Joey is having an okay time. I drive home quickly. As soon as I got home, Hitch was standing next to the door.

"Hitchianya!" Joey's small language is clearly getting to me.

I walk past Hitch and sat on the couch. I thought over what's going on with Joey and I.

Well, we both seem to get along well. We don't argue. His green eyes are clearly beautiful. Hes flawless. What am I thinking? Am I...gay? For Joey? I know for a fact Joey wouldn't become gay. He isn't gay. Maybe... I'm crushing on Joey a bit. I'll probably have to tell him soon. Just for the sake of our friendship. What if Joey feels the same? I'm extremely confused. I went outside and looked around. The front door opens and Joey walks in.

"Hey, Sawyer." He flashes me a grin. His bright, white teeth show.

I walk in the living room and waved.

"So, how was your visit to Luke?" I ask.

"I realized.." Joey begins."that confessing shit is hard."

Joey put on his nerdy glasses. Then he put on a hat that he put backwards. His hair stuck up in the front.

"Why..?" I ask

"Uh, I'll tell you someday."

"You can tell me now. Takes away the stress."

Joey nodded. He sat down on the couch. Then he looked up at me. I sat down next to him. He played with his fingers.

"Sawyer, are you, uh," He stumbles over his question. "Are you gay, Sawyer?" He says the word "gay" quietly.

I take in his question. What answer would suit his needs? If I said yes, will that cause anything terrible or good? Is their a specific answer he's looking for?

I slowly nodded. Not knowing if that was a good answer for him. He looks down. Oh God, did I choose the wrong answer..?

But then, I realize he's blushing. Why is he blushing?

"Well, uh.. I-I.." He begins. He laughs to himself. " It sounds like I have talking problem." I laugh with him. We return to our serious matters once were finished enjoying ourselves.

Confidently, Joey puts his head up and takes a deep breath. He exhales and says in a shaky breath:

"I love you."

I look at him and take in his details. His face is red because of the laughter, his emerald orbs shining, and his eyebrows furrowed together to create a much worried look. If we were officially together, would this be what I will look at everyday? If so, I absolutely love the view. So, instead of first saying 'I love you, too', I gingerly place my hand on his chin with three fingers. I leave a small gap between our lips. I begin to ache from the anticipation.

"Sawyer.." Joey whispers, his voice still shaking.

Then, without any words, I fill in the small gap. At first, Joey hadn't kissed back, but eventually does. I pull away. I knew he wanted more than that.

"I love you, too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short ass chapter! ;0 This is extremely short. I write this book on my Kindle Fire so, it's hard to identify whether it's a long or short chapter. Anyway, may the odds be ever in whos favor? Your favor! Goood bye! ;D