Chapter 16: Suspicion

[Meghan's POV]

*Meanwhile*

Shane and I decided to go on the Mickey Mouse Ferris Wheel. He quickly jogged there before they started. We entered a sitting thing (A/N Still don't know what the heck it's called ._.) 

We sat down and waited for it to go up.

Shane: Are you scared of heights?

Meghan: Not really. How about you?

Shane: Nope.

I smiled. Shane put his arms around me shoulders and slightly pushed me towards him.

Shane: I'm failing at being romantic, huh?

Meghan: Not really, you probably did something like this with Lisa.

Shane: We never been on a Ferris Wheel together.

Meghan: Seems like you were just friends..

Shane: It seems like it.

We stayed quiet, watching the stars. It was nice. Jimmy and I usually didn't do these things. Before we broke up, it was like we were a bit too distant.

Shane: Should we kiss..?

It seemed awkward. I stared at him, thinking. I nodded.

[Shane's POV]

Trying to forget Joey is a bit hard. But, Meghan helps. A lot. I have a bit of feelings for her. I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes. I slowly approached her and my lips touched with hers. I kissed her and she kissed back slowly. The wind blew against our cheeks while we kissed. It felt nice. I closed my eyes. We heard fireworks and we stopped kissing each other. We laid our foreheads on each others. I think I actually like Meghan...

[Cat's POV]

I looked up at the Ferris Wheel. I searched for Joey and Sawyer. I seriously think their a couple. If they are I'll be extremely pissed. A flash spread across the sky which was caused by a firework. I quickly saw Joey and Sawyer. Kissing.. They are together... Wasn't it obvious to Joey that I liked him? I started to tear up because of anger and sadness put together. Ingrid saw me tearing up and asked what was wrong.

Ingrid: What's wrong?

Cat: Joey and Sawyer.

Ingrid: What about them.

Cat: Th-They're kissing.

Ingrid: What!? Really!? Isn't that nice!?

Cat: NO! It's not nice because I-I like Joey..

Ingrid: Oh.. I'm so sorry, Cat.

I nodded. I never expected Joey to be with Sawyer. I want Joey to be with me. Not Sawyer! I'm beyond pissed.

Cat: Tell Luke...please.

Ingrid nodded. I watched for Luke's reaction. He looked surprised and happy.  Then he looked upset. 

Luke: I knew Joey liked Sawyer but, I didn't know you liked Joey. I'm so sorry, Cat.

I shrugged. The Ferris Wheel stopped at each booth. Joey and Sawyer walked out, not realizing we were watching them. They held hands and jealousy went over me. I stormed over to Joey and Sawyer and waited for a response. They stared at me blankly and slowly let go of each other's hands.

Joey: Uh..

Cat: You two ARE together, huh!?

Joey: Are you going to flip out??

Cat: YES! JOEY, I LIKE YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKE. COULDN'T YOU SEE THAT!?

I blurted that by accident. He stared at me, then Sawyer. I looked down, knowing I lost a friend. I could feel everyone staring at my little scene.

Cat: Look, I gotta go..

Joey: Cat, let's talk about this. Please?

I nodded. Letting that out was a relief. I think anyway..

Joey,Luke, Ingrid, Sawyer, and I walked over to the food court. We sat down and all we did was stare at each other.

Luke: Please explain what's going on..for Cat.

[Sawyer's POV]

Great...now we HAVE to come out to our friends. Telling them the truth would be extremely hard. I wasn't even ready yet. I saw Joey start to shake a bit. He then looked straight into Luke's eyes.

Joey: Well I..um..

Joey clearly was stumbling over his own words. I could tell he was nervous and he needed help.

Sawyer: Joey and I are gay. And, uh, were together..

There. Joey and I waited for their reactions. Luke looked surprised then happy. So was Ingrid. Cat, on the other hand, looked beyond pissed. Again...

Cat: YOU HAD TO TURN GAY, JOEY!?

Joey stared at her..

Ingrid: Cat, calm down. 

Cat: Joey, can't you just realize that I like you!? Unlike him!?

Joey stared at me then at Cat.

Joey: Cat, Sawyer loves me and I love him.

Cat looked upset.

Cat: I hate you, Joey..

Joey: You don't mean that.

Cat: I sure do. Fucking fag.

Joey completely lost it.

Joey: IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME, DON'T SAY SHIT! LOOK CAT, EVEN IF I WAS STRAIGHT I WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH YOU!

Cat looked straight into Joey's eyes. I could tell they were saying stuff with their own eyes..

Cat walked to her car. I looked at Joey and I could tell he was pretty upset too. After all, he did lose his friend. He looked down at the ground. 

Luke: Joey i-

Joey: Don't bother to tell me it's okay because I know it's not. 

Ingrid: Joey, she overreacted.

Joey: But I screamed...at her.. I'll wait in the car. 

Sawyer: Jo-

Joey: I said I'm waiting in the car.

He got up and left to his car. Soon enough, Shane and Meghan walked towards us, laughing.

Meghan: Hey, where's Cat and Joey?

Sawyer: They went to their cars..

Shane: We should go now huh?

Ingrid: Yeah.. 

We all walked towards the cars. The boys in Joey's and the girls in Cat's. This was supposed to be a fun day. But sadly, it didn't turn out like that...

___________________________________________________________________________

Bahmmmmm. =P Drama xD Lol ok. Ummmm. I took some ideas. c: Hey, be proud =) I'm updating more since it IS the weekend. Hmmmmm yeah.

Question of the day: What would you like to see more of in this book? =)

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! GOOOOD BYE! =D