Relationship

Our relationship is dangerous. Will it ever work out if we don't see one another? Can you ever love me,no one else seems to be able to. What would make you different? Do you really want a relationship. I know you lust after people and say it will turn to love, but do I want to believe that. I thought love came before lust. I have gotten so caught up with you not realizing that I have fallen for you. Now that you know, what about me? Have you fallen for me? I guess not. We may never know. Why are you so far away from me. Why can't I see you face to face. Would seeing one another change our feelings? How does this all work? I am so lost in this world. I am so confused. My life is a roller coaster can you stick with my through the downward spirals and flat parts. Why are you here now? I wish someone could answer these questions. My mother says I am worthless but you say I am full of worth. Who do I believe? I wish I wasn't so damaged by the time I got to you. I wish I could trust you easier. I have been wrecked. Why do you want a broken girl? No one else does. Why are you different? Why can't I trust you? Why am I so stupid? I want to know all about you. I want to know about all of your past good and bad. I swear it won't change my thoughts on you. If anyone is going to leave it would be you not me. I can't leave my happiness behind. What is a promise unless it comes from my mouth. I am so hypocritical. I tell others about being true to themselves and making sure they are happy but I can't do it myself. I tell you how amazing you are and how good you look but when you say it to me I don't believe you. I say others opinions don't matter unless they are about me right? Of someone says something bad about you ignore it they are wrong, but they say it about me I believe there every word. I was stupid enough to fall for someone again, I hope this works. I hope I can see you in person one day.