The office

The feeling is unreal all you did was walk past me in the counseling office and now I can't breath my heart and lungs are trapped in my throat. You walked with such speed and carelessness. Did you even see me? My heat is pounding against my chest. It is so rapidly moving I am afraid it might give out. Tears are welling up in my eyes and I am scared. I wanted to call out my my voice was stuck in my throat. We can't talk in front of administration because of our no contact. We can't make this work. Why did you bring me up so high and push me off the edge? Now I am drowning in this salty ocean and it is stinging my eyes. Seeing you always makes me want to cry. I hate that I love you with all of this trust but all you do is list after me with no love. I gave you what you wanted and it was so special to me, but you gave me heartbreak and sadness. Visions of every time we spent together flash through my head. You hand on my thigh. Your lips on mine. Did I waste my first kiss? Wasn't it supposed to be divine? My legs wrapped around your waist your hands now on my lower back. The weight of all my problems and fears fell away. My only fear was disappointing you and it seems I have. I wasn't good enough for you so you ran and haven't looked back. I have sent so many messages since all to be opened and me left on read. The hurt gets strong whenever I see you. I am the type that will love you with my whole heart no matter how much you hurt me. I love you with all that I am. I am sorry that I messed this up.