Crazy Love

Being in love is crazy. It is so hard to describe. You cant let it overwhelm you because then life would be a daze. But the moment when he rests his hand on my thigh or kisses me. Every thought in my head disappears. It is just us two. I think about him often. I think about wanting to lay my head in his lap and fall asleep when he plays with my hair. I think about just cuddling up next to him and watching a movie. I just always want to be with him, but there is always a small fear. What if one day he doesnt feel the spark in our touch. What happens if he finds someone else. This is what i think about alone in the dark. I love how happy he gets to see me. I love how he ran around the house so we could be alone. I love that he has the urge to hold me and kiss me. I love that our first kiss wasnt a peck. I love the way he talks to me and slides in an I love you wherever he can. I love him. Although there is a small but if fear most times my love overrides that. Love, his love, helps me know he wont leave. I get to keep him forever. I get to have him hold me in the middle of the sidewalk under a lamppost. One day we will hold hands and kiss in front if everyone. One day we will have a family. I couldnt do this life without him. He knows what makes me angry. I think I want to have kids, his kids. I think i need to release the fear. He will be there to help me. I love him. I cant wait till the I love yous arent just by my car, but loud and for everyone to hear. I hope that we can walk into a room togehter holding hands. I cant wait to take his last name. I cant wait to say I do. Why is love such a strange emotion. I am so glad I fell for him.