I let her leave

You were the only one who pushed me when I did stupid things. You kept me on track and believing in myself. If I wanted to quit you wouldn't let me. You were my base when I felt weak. I have tears in my eyes just writing this thinking about how I lost you. I told you about everything with no fear but now I don't have that same connection with anyone. Now I fear rejection. You always kept me going. I stayed in English 10Xl because you told me I could do it. I have been making stupid decisions a lot recently. I had a relapse in my depression. I convinced myself that I am not good enough anymore. My concussion set me back and now I cannot think well on my own. My mind had made the decision that I couldn't make it to college. I have manifested this idea that I am unworthy of anything. I will never be as intelligent as I once was. You are the only person I can tell I feel like this. You always kept me going and I can't believe that I lost you. I am sorry if I didn't push you forward. I am sorry if I held you back. I am sorry for every time I hurt you. I want you back so badly, but I know I cannot have you in my life again. I am sorry I hurt you. I hope one day I can find someone like you that I can trust and tell everything to. I hope one day I will find someone as amazing and talented as you. You are one of a kind and I made an unforgettable mistake by letting you walk out of my life.