Love Hurts

It is scary to realize that a crush seems to be becoming more. It is then you wonder if the feeling is reciprocated. You have this hope, this desire that something will become of this feeling. This feeling that is growing into and spreading throughout your whole body. Your entirely consumed by it. The world calls this love. That rush of adrenaline you get when you see that person. How their smile lights up an entire building, how every flaw turns to perfection. Every touch feels as if you are ignighting a forest fire. This is falling in love. What you dont see is that forest was full of dead trees thats why it burned so hot. Those dead trees are now ash. Love hurts, you feel nothing without it, but remeber you were something before it. We learn that forest fires help with new growth. You had to burn down the dead forest, so you could move on and find the new parts of yourself. You had to crumble to be made whole again. That love is now written in the history books as your first forest fire. Guess what, there will be more. Your heart will grow new growth and find new love. One day you will find the love that waters your trees instead of burning them down. Love is hard work and a scary thought, because you'll never know when you might get burned.