History

History
Our past. Things that happened and words that were said and done just seconds ago. Some history is good and some is bad. Some is really old while other events our part of our recent history. We as humans, seem to be so focused on the bad times in history. We really only talk about the bad things in life. Public speakers seem to have always come from a bad history and past. People with good childhoods don't reach out and talk about the good we seem to only learn about the bad parts of life and how to avoid them, but not how to live in the good ones. My history isn't the best, but I won't let that stop me from having an amazing future where I don't have to talk about the bad. The plans I have for myself are amazing. My relationships, life skills, house, and family will all soon be part of my history. A 6th grader teacher graduated from Sac State. Married with a little girl, Ansley. Angie will be by my side. Her mom now acting as mine. They are in my future. My house with a book nook the truck I want. I want this life so I don't become like my family's history. I won't be the alcoholic or drug addict that my path has been set up to be. I won't let our history be the same. I will change the history for my children and my family's name. We will be the happy family, not depressed. We will go to church. My children's life will be so different than mine. I will make our history together better.

Hey guys it is me Ansley comment and like this post so I can know my readers 😄❤️