Shaky Fingertips

As I hit your contact my thumbs felt unable to move. I cut again but I knew that maybe if I could get you to talk with me again I could feel beautiful again and the cuts on my hips wouldn't bother me because you thought I was beautiful. It had been 8 days since we last talked. You said you thought about me every morning hoping you wouldn't read something in my book about how you hurt me. You told me that you didn't want to talk anymore. Every message I typed was with shaky fingers. I waited for every response with my heart pounding against my rib cage. I didn't want you to leave because you made me feel worth it. You never wanted me and you still don't. My stupidity got the best of me thinking you would have missed me like I missed you. You didn't miss me or what we had. Why does everything end in goodbye? I hate that I was so attached to you. I can't let you go. I was worth something with you even if it wasn't what I wanted to be worth. I hope you saying goodbye hurt. I hope you really didn't want to say goodbye but I know you did. You said you were dangerous but I don't care. I got hurt to my breaking point you can't do much worse. I will get used my whole life anyways might as well know about it, right? With you I know what you want. I can be what you want and give you what you need but all things will come to an end when you get tired of my face. When my beauty wears off. Can we wait till then?