New Town Girl

Chapter 4

Finally school ended, felt like forever considering I had so much on my mind, everyone noticed I was upset at the table during lunch no matter how much I tried to smile and act like I'm okay, Nathaniel told them I'd be fine and just miss everyone back at my old town, he gave me a tight hug and I layed my head on his chest, I didn't want to move my head, I felt so much better in his arms, no matter how wrong it was. I'm gonna end it tonight with Troy, it's time. It's not fair, plus Grace wouldn't lie to me, she says she has proof, I'm gonna log on and find out everything and all this "proof" ..

Messages, 1 Chelsea, 3Grace, 4 Troy, 1 Shania

Chelsea; I don't know why Grace would try to lie to you, I mean the fight just had to do with us not you, I mean I know she's mad at Troy but really.

I didn't even want to respond so I moved onto the next.

Grace message 1; *download picture*

clicking on it, it showed the picture, I cannot believe this, I just cannot, me and Troy dated for over a year, I cannot believe he would do this, WITH MY BESTFRIEND? everyone was right about him, ugh I cannot believe I just wouldn't have listened to them in the first place.

Grace message 2; I'm so sorry Aubrey, I hope you're okay, I really am sorry but I'm your bestfriend and you're mine so I can't hide shit from you, that's wrong.

Grace message 3; so what did you want to talk about ?

responding; " Grace, thanks so much for being real with me, I'm so torn, I don't know what to do and I think I'm crushing on this popular guy from my school, I know generally those are just fairy tales where the girl crushes and never gets the guy but it's different this guy likes me, and he's so perfect, look him up , Nathaniel Alan . And well everyone has said such good things about him, like how they have never seen him so interested in a girl and he hasn't dated for 2 years now and how he is so loyal but his girlfriend cheated on him and everything so he never wanted to date again or anything or even fall for another girl, hehe guess I'm lucky ! but, not so lucky.. well he kissed me and .. I kissed him back, but he kissed me so I guess it doesn't count, but I pushed him off, but now I'm hearing Troy cheated on me, I don't even know what to do, I'm so hurt and confused, HELP ME. like how do I tell him but also how do I react to his lies? I mean we dated for so long , this isn't fair .."

Opening Troys message not even wanting to .

Troy; baby, listen to me, I miss you babe, you know you're the only girl for me, they're lying .

I didn't even know what to respond, I instantly sent him the picture then messaged him

"what about this huh? yeah thought so, well it's whatever. I have something to tell you , cause at least I can be honest with you, well Nathaniel kissed me, and well I think I'm falling for him, everyone was right about you, I pushed him away but now don't worry, I wont ;) . have fun with your life ass hole, go play with my OLD friend .. I'm moving on, starting a new life, don't even bother messaging me, I'm so done with you. Over a year wasted, FUCK YOU. fuck everything. i'm going to that party in two days with him and it's going to be amazing ."

I turned off my laptop and completely forgot about the text I got earlier, I messaged Nathaniel telling him come down, I had so much going on everything was messing with my head, I didn't know what to do, I just wanted Nathaniel, I craved him and after all this, I think I know a way to move on. I'm falling for Nathaniel and it's time I show him.

He got here within the next hour, knocking on the door I invited him in, I kissed him. I had to, it's something I really wanted to do, I told him "I'm ready for you, I'm into you" . He pushed me onto the couch and looked into my eyes asking me "will you be my girlfriend and date for my party?"

I didn't know what to say, what first came to mind was I wanted to be his, I jumped in his arms saying YES. I wasn't sure if it was a part of me trying to get back at Troy or was it the fact I was really into this guy?

He picked me up bringing me upstairs. He dropped me gentely on my bed and kept kissing me, it was the best. We kept kissing until he pushed off and then said , "you're not gonna play me babe?" I turned saying "I promise" kissing him, he then asked me " would you like to go on a date tomorrow? It'll be a surprise where, but I'll pick you up at 6:30pm tomorrow. "

I instantly nodded my head agreeing to the date and then he had to head out. I got a text 30 minutes later.

Nathaniel; hey babe, so excited for our date, btw, check your facebook requests ;) .

Logging on I checked it and it said "relationship requests from Nathaniel Alan" I really wasn't sure if I was ready for all this, this was such a big step up, I mean I knew I really liked him and wanted to be his girlfriend but how about the thoughts of my old friends when they see that after we just broke up. Well who cares, I'm ready to be his girlfriend and that's all that matters. I pressed accept and then texted him back saying ''haha, real cute. I'm excited too. xo'

A few seconds later I got a text from him saying "have a good night babe, see you in the morning."

I responded saying "cya and you too<3"