New Town Girl

Chapter 14

   Getting ready with Grace for school today I got a text from Nathaniel ''meet me in the parking lot of school in the morning baby, I'm coming and got a surprise to make up for yesterday<3'' 

Responding; Okay, I'll be on my way soon, can't wait to see what it is.

Rushing now because I was so excited to find out what surprise he had for me, rushing Grace now telling her to hurry her ass up she called down from the stairs ''what's the rush Aub, missing Nathaniel already?'' ''Oh shut up, just hurry up. Nathaniel's got a surprise for me and I'm very excited, ok?'' ''I'm coming I'm coming don't get your panties in a knot.'' 

Pulling up in the parking lot of the school Grace had tagged along to see the surprise Nathaniel had for me considering she was so curious as to what it could be. Nathaniel told me to close my eyes so I did as asked, then he told me to turn around, turning around I felt his warm, soft hands rub up my neck while he pulled up my hair, he asked me to hold it, already knowing what was coming next I did as asked. He did up the necklace and I opened my eyes looking down, a beautiful gold necklace that said 'love' with a heart as the 'O' with diamonds. It was absolutely beautiful. I turned around jumping in his arms kissing him. 

''Thank you, thank you so much, it's beautiful I mean it's perfect, I love it.''

''Glad to hear babe, that way when I'm not with you, I'm still with you baby.''

''You're too amazing, too perfect. ''

People starred in the parking lot and Grace started clapping, others started clapping and Nathaniel's boys and Riley came along congradulating us. Even Peyton and Brookelle came to congradulate it, haha. I guess it's nice having a very popular boyfriend, it's like your famous and just won an award and everyone is cheering you on for it. It's great being with him, he's not only the best looking, he's not cocky about it or a player. Rare right? I wouldn't doubt it if this was all just one big dream. This feeling was so amazing, I never felt so beauitful and happy, Troy could never make me feel that way, not even before I didn't know he was unfaithful. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors note ; there's gonna be a switch up, we're gonna be skipping a few weeks ahead, you'll see why soon. I hope you guys will like the twist. I'll be trying to fit all the characters in more in the next few chapters until the point some will be out of the story more, you'll find out more into the story, continue reading.<3