Kidnapped

Author's pov:

"Make it louder!!" Seohyun and Hyoyeon sang and danced in unison. The SNSD members were in the waiting room, resting and waiting for their turn to perform on stage for the SM concert. Taeyeon and Tiffany were busy taking selfies. Yoona and Sooyoung were busy eating snacks while Sunny and Yuri were talking in one corner of the waiting room. Everyone in the room were so busy...

Twenty minutes later, their manager entered the room and told them that it was time. The girls quickly got ready and made their way to the stage. On their way, Tiffany noticed a mysterious silhouette beside the exit door, looking at her and the others. As the light was dim, Tiffany couldn't see the person's face. Curious, Tiffany decided to go to the door to find out who he was or she? As she was about to walk towards the exit, Taeyeon called her and asked where she was going. Tiffany turned around to face her.

"Ahm... nothing..." Tiffany answered, not wanting to tell what she saw. Taeyeon nodded and pulled Tiffany with her. While being pulled by Taeyeon to the stage, Tiffany took a glanced at the exit door and realised that no one was there.

"That's weird. I thought I saw someone there a few minutes ago," Tiffany mumbled under her breath. Shrugging it off, Tiffany let herself being pulled until she reached the stage.

3 hours later...

The SNSD members stepped out of stage feeling exhausted but relieved and proud of themselves. They had just completed their performance which was a fun and enjoyful one.

"Guys are you free after this? Wanna grab a bite?" Tiffany asked once they reached their waiting room.

"Sorry Fany-ah, I have a drama to shoot," Sooyoung answered, pouting.

"Taeyeon, Sunny, Yoona and I have a CF to shoot," said Seohyun. Taeyeon, Sunny and Yoona nodded together.

"I'm going to 'Law of the Jungle' so I'm not free," said Yuri, changing her clothes.

"So it means I'm the only one free? What am I going to do all alone?" Tiffany whined. The other members shrugged and quickly got ready for their next schedule, leaving Tiffany behind.

Tiffany sighed and decided to just stay in the dorm until the others return. Tiffany walked to the carpark and once she found her pink car, which stands out among the other cars parked there, she quickly went into the car. She was afraid something might happened to her and the worst thing was that she was all alone.

After starting her car, she drove off. Without her knowing, a car was following her.

When Tiffany reached the carpark of her dormitory, she parked her car and walked out of it. The car, which was following her, parked his/her car behind Tiffany's car.

While Tiffany was walking, she heard footsteps behind her. Feeling anxious and scared, she quickened her pace but the sound of the footsteps seemed to be much louder and faster. Cold sweats went down her spine as many questions ran through her mind.

Suddenly, the sound of the footsteps seems to become softer. Mustering up her courage, she turned behind and noticed that there was no one behind her.

"I must be dreaming," Tiffany sighed in relief and turned back to continue walking.

But, as Tiffany turned back, her mouth and nose was covered with a cloth and her body was gripped tightly. Realising the situation she was in, she squirmed in the person's grip to escape but as soon as she took a sniff of the cloth, her vision became blur. She fell into the person's arm. She could feel herself being lifted up and soon all she could see was pitch black.