Confession

Tiffany pov

I stood outside my dorm, fiddling with my phone. I had been standing there for the past 15 minutes. All the members were inside doing their own activities. My phone suddenly rang and vibrated, shocking me. I quickly answered the call as my heart pumped nervously.

"Oppa, where are you?"

"I'm at the carpark. See you there in 5!" He said and ended the call. I sighed as I sat down on the staircase. I was feeling nervous and anxious as I was going to introduce the girls to my 'boyfriend'. Even though I know it was just as a cover to hide the truth, I still felt uneasy.

Finally after a few minutes, Nickhun came out of the elevator, sweating profusely.

"Are you okay? You look as if you ran a mile." I asked and giggled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I had to run away from the crazy fans downstairs. Hurry, let's go in before those fans find me." He panted and pushed me towards the dorm door. I key in the password and could feel Nickhun peeking behind me. I turned around amd found him looking over my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow and he moved away from me.

We entered the house with the girls staring at me. I did not expect them to be crowded at the living room.

"Why is Nickhun here?" Jessica asked out loud, making me feel much more uneasy.

"Ok guys. As you all know, this is Nickhun and Nickhun, you should know all my members." I started as they nodded.

"So girls, meet my boyfriend, Nickhun." I continued. The girls stared at me in disbelief as their eyes widened and their mouth were left agaped.

Suddenly they all got up at the same time as if a button was pressed and walked pass me. However, Hyo Yeon grabbed my arm as they entered my room.

"Yah! Nickhun? Your boyfriend? Wah... I didn't know you could get until this far to get a damn perfect guy!" Yu Ri started out as the others agreed.

"I thought you loved In Sung so much? Guess you could never guess about love in the future." Sunny teased as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Dude, if you actually want to see In Sung oppa, you can ask me to set up a date together. I have his phone number." Yoo Na continued as she nudged me.

"Why? Is there a problem with me being with him? Why do you guys sound as if you're against him so much?" I asked as In Sung oppa's appearance came into my mind. Aaahhh... I really want to be with In Sung oppa though...

"No, we are not. We are just happy for you." Jessica comforted me as she placed her arm on my shoulder. I smiled slightly at her.

"Ya, it's not that we are against you guys together. We are just being protective of you as you are one of our beloved member. Right girls?" Tae Yeon finally said something after being quiet for awhile. The girls nodded in agreement as we did a group hug before heading to the living room. I found Nickhun standing awkwardly at the corner. I giggled at his behaviour and ushered him to sit down. We talked together and played games as it had been a while since we had seen Nickhun.

Suddenly, while we were playing 'Truth or Dare', the bottle pointed at Nickhun after Seo Hyun spinned the bottle. He chose "dare" without hesitating.

"I dare you to kiss Tiffany unnie."

My mind went blank for awhile and I was praying for Nickhun to reject it. However what I wanted did not happen.

"Sure. I don't mind kissing my girlfriend." And the next moment, I felt warmness on my lips and hot breathing on my cheeks. I kept my eyes close the entire kissing time. Even though my body wanted to push him away, my heart said the opposite. My heart pumped crazily as I 'enjoyed' the feeling. After a few minutes, I felt the warm lips moving away from my empty lips as I slowly opened my eyes. I stared into his deep brown eyes, searching for something yet I did not know what. The feeling that I could not describe kept hitting me. Nickhun did the same. Staring into my eyes, making my heart raced. My attention on him got distracted when Hyo Yeon waved her hand infront of us. I broke my eye contact with him and quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks burning.

"Oooo... someone's falling in love." Soo Young teased as I cupped my cheeks and took a glance at him. He was scratching his back of his head as I could see his cheeks turning red. The girls teased us and annoyed us with our loving moment just now. Even though I wanted them to stop, I ,actually, liked it. We talked and ate dinner together which was prepared by Yu Ri and Yoo Na.

Nickhun helped pulled my chair for me. My heart fluttered as I sat down. He sat beside me, making me feel much more uneasy. I could feel the girls eyes on me but I kept my eyes on the food on the table. We thanked for the food before tucking in. I looked at the variety of food on the table and gasped at the amount of food cooked.

"Why are there so much food? I thought we usually eat with just around 5 side dishes. But there is so much today." I asked as I took a look again.

"There's a guest today so duhh..." Yu Ri answered me as she took a bite of the kimchi.

"Oooo... fried chicken!" Nickhun exclaimed as he moved to get the fried chicken which was across the table and which was nearer to me. Our hands came into contact with each other when I wad also about to take the chicken. We looked at each other again and my heart just melted at the close sight of him. After realising what I had done, I retrieved my hand and looked away. I saw him smirked and he placed a chicken on my plate. Luckily, this time, the girls did not notice it as they were so absorbed in their conversation.

After a few hours, it was already night time. I accompanied Nickhun to the carpark as we walked side-by-side to his car. There was no one at the car park. When we reached his car, Nickhun did not go in.

"Aren't you going inside your car?"

"Ahm... are you free this Saturday?"

"Maybe... I'm not that sure yet."

"Call me when you are. I have some plans for you."

"Okay?"

Nickhun finally moved towards his car door. I stood beside him. Before he climbed into his car, he gave a quick peck on my cheek. He jumped in and started the car before I could even react. I stepped back to let the car move and stood there, shocked and touching the part where he had kissed. A smile spread across my face as I skipped back to the dorm. I had never felt this happy before.

Hai guys! How's my story so far? Please click the 'star' button below if you like it. I don't mind if you don't want to but I'd appreciate it if you do:)