Saving them

Tiffany pov

After a few minutes of driving, In Sung stopped the car and we quickly went down. It was an abandoned house so it looked eerie and it was very quiet. The house was dull in colour and it looks more like a haunted house to me. The roof was broken and the window was shattered. I gulped nervously as we slowly headed our way to the house. Suddenly a gun shot was heard, followed by screams which startled the both of us.

We quickly got our gadgets ready. In Sung motioned me to hide behind a tree while he tried to find a safe entrance. I nodded in response and lied on the tree. I fiddled with the gadgets as I prayed silently for the safety of both In Sung and the girls.

I heard a whistle and found In Sung waving at me. I ran to him with light footsteps. He pointed at a small opening and I tried crawling into it. Thank goodness, I could enter. Unfortunately, In Sung oppa could not so he had to find another way in while I carried out the mission.

When I entered, the room(?) was dimly lit but no one was there. I sighed as I remembered the scene of my first mission. I held on my 'sleeping' gun tightly as I made my way to the door, I heard voices so I quickly find a hiding place. Luckily, there were stacks of wooden box nearby so I slid myself in between them. The door opened and two voices were heard. I peeked through a hole and saw two guys walking in.

"Dude, which one of these boxes is the one with that...? That...? Ahhh, I forgot the name. That drug." One of them asked and the other just shrugged.

They opened some boxes and rummaged through plastics inside the boxes. I held my breath as one of them walked pass the box I was hiding behind. Suddenly, he stopped in his track and turned. I shook nervously as beads of sweats formed on my forehead. I held my nose and mouth, trying to avoid deep breathing. He suddenly reached out and I closed my eyes tight, knowing what would happen next.

"Eh, is this the box?" He asked and upon hearing him, I opened my eyes, relieved that he was actually looking at the box near me. The other one opened the box and they both smiled at each other before taking out some plastics and headed their way out of the room. I sighed in relief as I crept out of that small area I was hiding. I ran to the door and place my ear on the door. No sound was heard. I tried turning the knob, but unfortunately it was locked.

"Great," I muttered under my breath angrily. I looked around the room for any CCTVs and luckily there wasn't one. I took out my laser pen, pointed to the door and clicked. The door knob fell apart in halves and I pulled open the door. I looked around and there was no one so I ran, with light footsteps, to a staircase nearby which led to the upper level.

I stopped walking after hearing voices and hid under the stairs. I looked up and saw a group of men walking down the staircase. They were talking in loud voices and were laughing as if nobody's business. Suddenly, a walkie talkie was heard and I leaned in closer to them.

"Level 3, a man broke in, catch him," The walkie talkie said and without hesitation, all the men ran back up the stairs with heavy footsteps.

Wait, is it In Sung oppa? I wondered and also hurriedly climbed up the flight of stairs. When I reached the third level, I was welcomed by the same group of men, looking at me with deathly glares. I gulped and saw In Sung oppa in the hands of one of the men, unconscious. Before I could respond, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. My eyes started to close slowly as I let my body fall forward. The last thing I felt was my body being lifted up before I lose conscious.