Are You Serious?

Tiffany pov

"You are now a secret agent spy who will help save victims in danger. You may have to overcome dangerous obstacles and problems but I know you can do it. That's the reason why you are chosen as 'the one'," He continued.

Again, I stared at him blankly. "Who are you then?"

"Oh, I am sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I am James Kim and I am in-charge of the Korea's Spy Assosiation. Nice to meet you once again," He introduced and offered his hand. I shook it hesitantly while nodding.

There was an awkward silence in the room. "Then what is this place?" I broke the silence. Suddenly, I felt comfortable being there. My fear and nervousness disappeared.

"Thanks for reminding me, since you are now an agent, you should know this place well too as you will be spending most of your time here from now on. First let me introduce you to your partner. Follow me," James answered and walked towards a door which was a few metres away from the sofa.

I got up and followed him. He tapped a card ,which was hooked around his neck, on a device beside the door. The door opened slowly and revealed a hallway which looks like there was no end. There were over 30 doors. Each door, there was a sign pasted to show what the room was. And also a device beside the doors. But not all the device were the same. There were three types of devices: one had a hand figure, one was a card scanner but was in purple and the other one is also a card scanner but in blue.The card scanner in blue was the one that James tapped on just now.

James stopped infront of a door suddenly, resulting me to 'banged' into him. I bowed to show that I was sorry. He smiled and placed his hand on the device.

He knocked before opening the door. It revealed a room, most probably a bedroom as there was a bed, closet, a toliet and other furnitures that could be found in a bedroom.

Suddenly, a man appeared and after looking at him clearly, my mouth agaped. I could not believe who I was seeing. He was Jo In Sung, my ideal man!

"Oh, hi. Is she my new partner?" In Sung asked James after he saw me. My heart pounded crazily and my palms started getting sweaty. His voice is like music in my ears.

"I...In...In Sung is my partner?" I stuttered and faced James.

"Yes, meet your partner. Jo In Sung."

In Sung looked at me, waved and gave an assuring smile. I smiled back and felt like passing out at that moment.