Pain

In Sung pov

"Hang in there, Tiffany. I will drive back to the headquarters as fast as I can," I comforted her and looked through the mirror to see Tiffany who was now sitting with the girls. Well, the girls wanted to help take care of Tiffany so she moved to the back. I was a little disappointed but she needed help. Her face was pale like a ghost and she was sweating.

"I'm fine. Just focus on your driving. But why are we going back there instead of the hospital?" She asked then groaned in pain.

"There is a small hospital there. Besides, you can't go to the hospital, you will get caught and our identity will get exposed." I answered.

Luna and Amber were helping to press on her wound to stop the bleeding while Victoria was taking care of Krystal who was feeling unwell. Suddenly Luna and Amber cried out. Tiffany had fainted.

"Oppa, Tiffany unni lose to much blood!" Luna cried then shook Tiffany's unconscious body. Luckily we had reached and I hurriedly jumped out of the car. I carried Tiffany to the store and standing inside was James and some workers with him. He volunteered to carry Tiffany to the small hospital and told me to bring the F(x) members to the hospital. He then left without looking back and the other workers helped him.

I obeyed and headed back to the car. Again, I was upset that I had to leave Tiffany. I wanted to be with her...

However, I knew I had to bring the girls to safety. I started driving to the hospital and during the whole journey, my mind was occupied with Tiffany. Will she be okay? I can't bear looking at her like that... I hope she recovers fast...

I prayed silently for Tiffany. Suddenly, my train of thought was interrupted when Victoria called me.

"Oppa, do you have water? Krystal needs it." She asked and I looked at Krystal. She was short on breath and looked very tired. I handed her a bottle of water hurriedly.

"Is she okay?"

"I hope so. She is anemic so yeah." Victoria answered and I glanced at Krystal worriedly.

When we reached, the girls told me to get back and check up on Tiffany. Even though I offered some help, they pushed me into the car and said that they will take care of the rest. In the end, I ended driving back to the headquarters, leaving them behind.

After minutes of driving, I reached the shop and hurried down the elevator. I went to the small hospital underground and saw James sitting outside the operating room.

"Any news?" I asked and made James startled. He shook his head and I sat beside him.

"What happened?" He broke the minutes of silence.

"She got caught escaping and they shot her." I explained and dug my face in my hands.

"It's all my fault. I should have let her go first." I cried. James placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it softly. I sobbed and looked at James.

Suddenly the doctors came out and our attention shifted to them. I sat up and stood infront of them, waiting for good news.

Luckily, the doctors said that the surgery went well and Tiffany's condition was fine. She may have to take some rest before continuing her activities. I sighed in relief upon hearing that and we were allowed to visit her.

When I opened the door of Tiffany's ward, my heart skipped a beat. I walked over to her bed and saw Tiffany sleeping peacefully.

"She's like sleeping beauty," I unconsciously whispered and carrassed her pale, silky skin. I stared at her face. Her pink, plump lips... eye-smile... ahhh... she's so perfect...

Suddenly, Tiffany's finger moved slightly. I jumped from my seat and without thinking, leaned closer to her. I waited for another response as I tried calming my racing heart.

Tiffany's pov

After a deep sleep, I felt myself waking up. Before I could crack my eyes open, I could feel hot breathing on my face. Wandering what was going on, I slowly opened my eyes and saw In Sung oppa face right infront of me. His eyes widened and he got up as I turned my head from him.

I felt my cheeks burning hot and my heart thumping wildly. I slowly turned to see him and saw In Sung scratching the back of his head as his face turned red.

"Ahm... are you okay? Hahaha... your face is turning red." I stuffled a giggle and our eyes met. We stared into each other's eyes for awhile before turning away again.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said and sat on the chair beside the bed. I looked around me and realised that I was in the hospital. Suddenly I remembered the incident and touched at the part where I was shot. I winced at the pain and thought of the four girls. Just as I was about to ask In Sung about them, he stopped me as if he could read my mind.

"If you were wondering, the girls are fine. They went to the hospital safely." In Sung comforted me and I smiled.

"Take some rest while I get you a drink. You must be thirsty after all the work." He said and left the ward. I listened to his advice and lied down. I looked at the ceiling and suddenly remembered that I left home without a notice. I quickly sat up and a stinging pain shot my abdomen. I groaned and reached out my phone which I found lying on the table beside my bed.

I turned it on and received 152 messages from the members. Most of the messages were from Tae Yeon. I pressed Tae's number and read the messages.

Where are you?- Tae
It's late at night and your not home-Tae
Fany-ah, it's already morning and your still not here?- Tae
Whatever your doing, just don't miss practice- Tae
.
.
.

"Shoot! I forgot about the practice!" I exclaimed and quickly got down from the bed. Just as I was about to open the door, I was greeted by James who looked shock to see me. He shook his head and changed to a worry look.

"Why are you standing there? You should be resting." He said but I quickly apologised and said that I had to go. He told me to see the doctor first before leaving and I obeyed. The doctor gave me some medicines and told me to not exert myself before I left the hospital.

???'s pov

"I thought she was going to die but I was wrong. This is going to be tough." I muttered angrily under my breath and punched the wall of my office hard.