Back safe

Sunny pov
In the afternoon...

After the two oldest in the group went missing, the others were not themselves anymore. None of us could sleep peacefully or think normally. Tiffany, however, always went out without telling us and kept us in the dark. Now, all 6 of us were sitting in the living room. It was quiet and tense. I had called the rest to gather as I had an important message.

"Ok guys, now, I know you are all feeling uneasy and worried but we have to get a grip. Since the public does not know about what happened to Jessica and Tae Yeon, why don't we release a report to the public? We might get something from it and not keep a big secret to our loyal SONEs out there. Do you guys think this is a good idea?" I broke the awkwardness and looked at them each directly in the eye. After a few moments of pondering, Seo Hyun finally said something.

"Okay. I'm fine with that but why don't we wait until at night first? Maybe the police might find something? You'll never know." She said with a shrug and sighed. Just as I was about to say something, my phone, that was on the table infront of me, rang. I looked at the caller ID and my eyes widened. I glanced at my friends who had nervous expressions.
With a deep breath, I held my phone and answered the caller.

Hello? - Sunny

Hello? Good afternoon ma'am. I am Officer Lim from Seoul Police Station. I have good news for you, ma'am. - Officer

Ahm, is this regarding my missing members? -Sunny

Yes, ma'am. We have found Miss Tae Yeon and Jessica. They are currently in Seoul General Hospital. They are in room 04 -25 at level 4. We have found them unconscious near the alley of a convenience store. Fortunately, the both of them are in a stable condition and are fine. However, we are not able to find the kidnappers yet. We will update you when we have found something. - Officer

Y... yes officer. T...thank you. Thank you so much. - Sunny

After thanking and getting more information, I put down the phone and faced my friends. They were looking at me with anxious expressions. I told them what I heard from the police officer and I could see their reaction change after every sentence I had said.

After an hour, we were on the way to the hospital. Our fingers were crossed as we prayed that Jessica and Tae Yeon were safely back. Soon, we found ourselves standing outside their hospital room. They were placed in the VIP room to avoid the public from seeing them and to make sure that this case was not open to the public.

When we entered the room, I found Jessica and Tae Yeon lying peacefully on the hospital bed. Soo Young, Yuri and Yoo Na went to Jessica's bed while  Hyo Yeon, Seo Hyun and I went to Tae Yeon's bed. I sat on the chair beside her bed and looked at her features. Seo Hyun and Hyo Yeon stood beside me, also watching her. I held Tae Yeon's hand and carassed it lightly. Suddenly, her index finger moved which startled me.

"T... Tae Yeon-ah! Are you awake? Can you see me?" I asked and stood up as I waved my hand infront of her. She groaned before holding her head with her left hand.

"Argh, my head hurts so bad," She cried in pain and closed her eyes tight. Feeling worried and scared, I quickly asked Seo Hyun to call the doctor. My heart ached seeing my sister in pain.

I tried to soothe the pain by massaging her hand but it didn't work. Suddenly, Jessica also cried in pain and panic took over me. I looked at Jessica and could see the girls trying to help her but to no avail. The doctors came in and the nurses told us to leave the room as they had to do some check-ups. We obeyed but our eyes were glued on Jessica and Tae Yeon who were still crying in pain. I felt so bad that I wished I could take their pain away.

Suddenly, I thought of Tiffany who was not with us. I took out my phone, dialed her and waited for an answer. Usually, she would not answer even though I had called her many times and instead answer after a few hours. However, this time, she answered the call after a few rings.

Hello? Tiffany? -Sunny

Yeah, it's me. What do you want? Can you hurry please? I'm in the middle of something important. -Tiffany

Ahm... I just want to tell you that Tae Yeon and Jessica are found and are in the hospital. All of us are here except you. Where are you? - Sunny

Oh! They are found! OMG, are they okay? - Tiffany

Yeah, they are, somehow. You should be here, you know. - Sunny

I'm really sorry but I've got to go. I will call you and meet them later. Bye. - Tiffany

And then, she ended the call. That was weird. Tiffany would never end the call before me. And also, why was she panting? I heard other noises in the background too. Is she clubbing? OMG, at this timing? What has got into her? I bet something's going on.

--
Hi guys, how's life so far? I'm sorry for not updating much. I've been kinda busy with stuff nowadays. But I will be updating more this few weeks since it's the hols. Hope you guys will vote my story and continue supporting this story! Thanksssss...